Sales Coordinator - Westin Harbour CastleApply Later Apply Job ID 207037 Date posted 01/07/2019
Under the direction of the Director of Sales and/or Sales Manager, oversees the lead sales process with all short-term, BEO/BP driven business. Ensures accurate and timely entry of all Hotel-generated event information into Helios system. Supports DOS/SM on larger events where applicable.
Key Job Responsibilities (Weight %)
Short-term Lead Sales (60%)
Focus on up sell opportunities of short-term business, typically driven from BEO/BP. Generate quotations for qualifying clients and ensure best practices for advanced communication are being met.
Administrative Support (30%)
Assist DOS/Sales Manager at location in the planning/detailing of larger events where applicable. Provide general administrative support to DOS and/or DAV as requested from time to time.
Operational Support (10%)
Provide on-floor technical support where applicable or necessary during extremely heavy business times. Assist with set-up and break-down of equipment in accordance with A/V Technician standards.
- Decision Making Responsibility: Subordinate
- Experience Level: 0-2 Years
- Education Level: High School
- Concern for Quality
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
See Job Description
Required Experience :
See Job Description
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technician Audio Visual Fairmont Copley Plaza Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10647145 Massachusetts, United States
- Technician Audio Visual The Colonnade Boston Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10647146 Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Audio Visual Warehouse Technician Technician, Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 10643641 Pennsylvania, United States
- Director, Event Technology II Director, Operations, Operations Management 10643643 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.