Operations Director, Hotel ServicesApply Later Apply Job ID 207482 Date posted 02/09/2019
To ensure the highest standards of service to the client/guest while maintaining Event Technology operations efficiency, intradepartmental communication, and a cohesive relationship with other departments.
Key Job Responsibilities (Weight %)
Staff Development (50%)
Interviewing, selecting, training and conducting performance appraisals and coaching employees as well as plans and directs the work of technicians. Resolving employee situations or guest challenges. Manage the development of the Event Technology department and staff.
Labor Management (30%)
Oversee the daily sets and clears of group business. Schedule staff members to ensure appropriate business levels will be accommodated. Plan and direct the work of the technicians.
Asset Management (10%)
Research and remain current on new technology and equipment to purchase (ie. audio, visual, rigging, lighting, etc.)
Perform exceptional communication skills throughout all functions of the job i.e. guests, department managers, and fellow employees.
Supportive to property-wide training programs including but not limited to OSHA, Safety, Educational and Employee Enhancement programs to assure the continual upgrading of department personnel.
- Minimum of High School graduate/GED, AA/BS preferred.
- Minimum of 3 or more years of audiovisual technical experience, including at least 1 year of previous supervisory experience.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of audiovisual equipment and computer software systems.
- Ability to lead team members and work effectively with clients.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technician Audio Visual Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986307 Florida, United States
- Director, Event Technology I Director, Ops - General 10986308 California, United States
- Seasonal Technician Audio Visual Miami/Biscayne Bay Areas Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986309 Florida, United States
- PT Technician-Audio Visual (AV) Event Technology (Salt Palace Convention) Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986310 Utah, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.