VP, Sales EffectivenessJob ID VPREV06306 Date posted 01/03/2020 Location Schiller Park , IL Position Type Full-Time
The VP of Revenue Enablement is responsible for the development and deployment of productivity and effectiveness programs / initiatives within the sales organization, as well as serving as the key point of connectivity between corporate functions such as Revenue Management and Product Management to the field sales network. Reporting to the SVP, Center of Excellence, this role partners closely with internal/external stakeholders to drive sales initiatives and consistency, with a focus on the following:
- People (structure, alignment, incentives)
- Process (training, process optimization)
- Systems (CRM optimization, CPQ development / implementation)
The VP of Revenue Enablement will lead a team focused around these three priority areas, while also indirectly leading / influencing a field sales network of more than 700 team members across North America, as well as serving as a strategic thought partner to the heads of field sales, venue sales, and strategic accounts.
Key Job Responsibilities
Sales Leadership Partnership
- Serve as thought partner to Chief Commercial Officer, and VP level leaders of field sales, venue sales, and strategic accounts.
- Partner closely with key corporate functions to link strategic priorities (products, pricing, etc.) to 700+ team member field sales organization.
- Influence and prioritize annual sales resource deployment and prioritization.
- Provide visible, engaged, broad-based strategic and tactical thought leadership to the company, customers and our sales teams globally.
Sales Process Optimization
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to assess sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with sales leadership in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Develop and implement strategies and processes that will enable PSAV to drive significant revenue growth through our sales organizations.
- Oversee the execution of all projects, ensuring that deliverables are executed on time and as expected by the business.
Sales System Optimization
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM to the cloud, to sales teams.
- Monitor the assigned sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Work closely with Sales leaders to optimize the effectiveness of the firms technology investments.
- Evaluate need for Configure / Quote / Price (CPQ) tool to reduce manual / operations activities of customer facing sellers while improving the quote quality and design for customers.
Sales People Strategy Optimization
- Work with HR and Finance to implement effective sales incentive plan designs and sales training.
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure territory alignment is appropriate.
- Ensure sales team members are deployed against most effective areas of opportunity and consistently deployed across various parts of organization.
- Accelerate development and ensure consistent training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel.
- Coordinate consistent sales onboarding process in terms of learning, technology, sales process and technology best practices.
- Hire, develop, lead and motivate a talented staff, necessary to support the growth of Revenue Management analysts.
- Promote and collaborate work force development and training efforts to help improve service quality and increase customer satisfaction at appropriate cost levels.
- Manage significant human resource related issues within the area, including selection, performance management, salary administration, progressive discipline, training and development and strategic human resources planning.
- Coach leaders on how to create and maintain a positive employee relations environment.
- College degree from an accredited institution; MBA preferred
- 10+ years sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence
- Demonstrated proficiency managing sales technology tools and analytically rigorous initiatives
- PC and sales database proficiency
- Ability to collaborate across various functions including Finance, HR and technology teams
- Strategic Mindset
- Action Oriented
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Develops Talents
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual Renaissance Boca Raton Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 14977600 Florida, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 14977597 Texas, United States
- Technician Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Cambridge Technician 14977598 Massachusetts, United States
- Audio Visual Technician - Hotel Chicago Technician 14977602 Illinois, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.