Risk AdministratorJob ID RISKA02096 Date posted 03/15/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Position Type Full-Time
The Risk Administrator will provide support to the Risk Management Department regarding the corporate insurance programs, claims management and safety. The corporate insurance program responsibilities include file maintenance for underwriting information, coverage placement, recordkeeping and management of certificates of insurance. The claim management responsibilities include assisting supervisors, managers and employees with reporting claims, coordination of all claim-related activities with adjusters, HR and Benefits.
Key Job Responsibilities
Insurance Program Coordination
- Support the Vice President of Risk Management, regarding all aspects of the global risk management program including, but not limited to: gathering and maintaining underwriting information, receiving and archiving insurance policy documents, managing outgoing certificates of insurance, and other processes critical to the operation of the department
- Evaluate contract insurance requirements and provides recommendations.
- Coordinate claims-related activities with the insurer and third party administrator. This involves directing employees and managers to resources on the intranet for Auto/General Liability and Workers Compensation claims and managing the claim process, including but not limited to: forms, procedures and various listings (e.g., adjuster contacts and medical facilities); assisting with incident reporting, investigation and resolution; timely follow-up with adjuster(s), supervisors and employees on outstanding claims and making recommendations to the Claims Manager, Risk Management regarding claims investigations and resolution.
Risk/Safety Process Administration
- Provide support to the Vice President, Risk Management, Safety Manager, and Claims Manager.
- Maintain and distribute various resources for HR and RVP’s including, but not limited to: driver qualification, risk assessments, accident Investigations and other safety program processes. Coordinate with appropriate departments, providing guidance on processing activities to include expenses, notices, filings, etc.
- Gather data on underwriting, safety and claims for internal reporting for loss control and loss forecasting purposes as well as OSHA and DOT recordkeeping requirements.
- Maintain and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual reports regarding claims activity as directed by the Vice President, Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in Insurance, Claims and or Risk Management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word required. Knowledge of Access preferred
- Proven skills in organization, process management and financial analysis
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
Competencies (by Core Values)
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Quality Results
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Instills Trust
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology (SNE) Director, Operations Management 11619947 Minnesota, United States
- Technical Specialist Audio Visual (Lighting) Gaylord Texan Audio Visual Specialist 11173254 Texas, United States
- Part Time Technician - Audio Visual - Turtle Bay Rst-Kahuku Part-time Technician, Technician 11169100 Hawaii, United States
- Technical Lead - Audio Visual - Sheraton Dallas Hotel Audio Visual Specialist, Audio Visual Technician 11169097 Texas, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.