Regional Account ManagerJob ID REGIO03675 Date posted 08/06/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Position Type Full-Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Proactively pursue and follow up on assigned account leads.
- Develop relationships with multiple key stakeholders within Preferred Accounts to include meeting planners, business unit directors and c-level executives.
- Understand customer’s needs and goals to create a Preferred Account Strategy that best aligns PSAV resources and solutions, while driving customer awareness and adoption.
- Secure customer-facing appointments (as part of the Preferred Account Strategy), and conduct sales calls to identify and secure both short and long term revenue opportunities.
- Coordinate technical consultations and presentations with internal resources as necessary.
- Maintain active membership in key industry organizations (MPI/PCMA), participate in local events, and seek leadership/promotional opportunities within local industry organizations
- Oversee execution of Preferred Account Strategies throughout the organization to drive YOY revenue growth, increased profit and revenue, and new business growth.
- Act as the liaison between Preferred Account Contacts and PSAV Field Sales to insure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct semi-annual business reviews with key stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance and consistent execution of any customer agreements across PSAV’s executing divisions.
- Maintain timely and consistent customer reporting, delivery, and internal/external communication of key requirements.
- Engage customers at key live events, understand customer’s industry trends and associations, and build a network that continues to establish credibility, rapport, and opportunities to engage customers.
- Grow Preferred Accounts to achieve Premier Account status when appropriate.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Actively manage account pipeline throughout the entire organization for all PSAV services including core audio visual services, power, rigging, HSIA, digital services and all offerings PSAV provides to clients.
- Identify and develop account plans and mutually beneficial terms designed to increase revenue for all accounts while managing compliance, profitability, and revenue channel development.
Sales, Operational and Technical Support
- Effectively communicate the customer’s needs internally across multiple departments.
- Liaise with internal resources to convey technical requirements, budget expectations, and timelines.
- Work closely with PSAV internal contacts to realize account objectives and act on resolving customer experience and internal issues.
- Monitor and maintain accurate and timely Compass (CRM) Account and Contact data entry, billing records, show evaluations, customer surveys, monthly or quarterly reporting, and any other information on assigned accounts requested by management in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5+ years of Account Management/ Business Development experience, and/ or Audio Visual/Technical sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to create and execute a strategic customized account plan
- Existing account relationships preferred
- Experience in networking targeted customers at industry events
- Experience working within a team environment to over-deliver on desired results
- Experience with high-level (Director or above) contract negotiations and the ability to successfully navigate complex organizations
- Experience in creating and delivering compelling high-level presentations to a variety of key stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with the use of customer relationship database
- Strong written and oral communication skills needed to draft sales presentations, and effectively solicit business via phone and face to face customer contact, as well as through tradeshow and industry events
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- In depth understanding of the meetings and event technology industries
- Desire and ability to travel within the United States or abroad
- Sales Proficiency
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Concern for Quality
- Results Orientation
- Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Organization
- Expeditious and Punctual
Team members must be able to meet the physical demands above in order to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Frequency options consist of: Continuously, Frequently, Occasionally and Never.
Hours Per Day
Lifting 0 - 15 lbs*
Lifting 16 – 50 lbs*
Lifting 51 - 100 lbs
Lifting Over 100 lbs
Carrying 0 - 15 lbs*
Reaching (above your head)
Carrying 16 – 50 lbs*
Carrying 51 - 100 lbs
Carrying Over 100 lbs
Pushing/Pulling 0 - 15 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 16 – 50 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 51 - 100 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling Over 100 lbs
*Identifies the physical requirements that team members perform without assistance.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Senior Sales Manager - Hotel Services Hotel Sales 12985183 California, United States
- Operations Dir, Htl Srvcs Operations Management 12985184 Illinois, United States
- Director, Event Technology I Director, Operations Management 12985175 California, United States
- Sales Manager, Hotel Services Hotel Sales 12985176 California, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.