Information Technology Intern – Analytics - Summer 2020Job ID INFOR05194 Date posted 10/18/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Position Type Full-Time
PSAV is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at nearly 1,600 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, PSAV’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose PSAV for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 10,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
The analytics Intern will have an opportunity to apply analytics skills to solve complex business problems into performance KPI’s or metrics. You will be working with Analytics team members and key business stakeholders to identify business challenges and create actionable solutions. Assist with data and analytics development of better analytics capabilities.
This position is based in Schiller Park, IL. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Understand business requirement, KPI’s or measure from business partner and design, develop new dashboards.
- Build data integration, models and visualization which provide insights into business performance.
- Develop visualizations and reports that can drive the story of the data analysis.
- Identifying, Integrating and structuring complex data flows, ability to work with large data sets.
- Perform analysis to identify meaningful data pattern and apply statistical methods to solve business problems.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Data Analysis/Visualization, Computer Science or related field
- Working knowledge of SQL and database systems.
- Experience working with ETL tools SSIS
- Experience with BI/visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Knowledge of statistical programming language (Python, R).
- The ability to work in an agile and creative environment
- Solid communication and customer service skills
- Highly motivated individual with passion for customer service, follow-through and learning
- Exceed Customer Expectations
- Communication skills
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology II Operations Management 14086734 New York, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Harbour Castle Part-time Technician, Technician 14086733 Ontario, Canada
- Gréeur à temps partiel Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 14029601 Quebec, Canada
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Melville Long Island Part-time Technician, Technician 14009324 New York, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.