Human Resources Intern - Summer 2020Job ID HUMAN05098 Date posted 10/04/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Position Type Full-Time
PSAV is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at nearly 1,600 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, PSAV’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose PSAV for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 10,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
The Human Resources Intern role will provide an opportunity to gain within various areas of the Human Resources department, including support of field and corporate HR, Talent Acquisition, Global Learning & Talent Management, and Total Rewards.
This position is based in Rosemont, IL. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Support HR Business Partners in variety of strategic projects that support our field team members and corporate functions.
- Assist in maintaining the human resource database, employee records, and information in a confidential manner.
- Compile and organize HR metrics into excel based reports
- Support Talent Acquisition with recruitment needs. This may include sourcing and screening candidates for open positions and assisting with the pre-employment process.
- Perform general and administrative office support functions, including creating offer letters and important employee documentation. Assist regional departments as necessary.
- Assist international HR partners with employee data management within our human resources information system
- Support Global Learning & Talent Management with basic program management tasks, logistical support for training classes, general maintenance of our learning management system, and content design and updates for training materials.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors program at least to the sophomore level at an accredited college or university
- Pursuing degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Excellent writing, communication, and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and concern for quality
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Self-starter with proven organizational, analytic, and problem solving skills
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology II Operations Management 14086734 New York, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Harbour Castle Part-time Technician, Technician 14086733 Ontario, Canada
- Gréeur à temps partiel Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 14029601 Quebec, Canada
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Melville Long Island Part-time Technician, Technician 14009324 New York, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.