Financial Analyst - Data AnalyticsJob ID FINAN04136 Date posted 08/22/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Position Type Full-Time
The Financial Analyst – Data Analytics will develop and maintain robust and scalable reporting processes that drive the business to data-driven decisions. The Analyst is responsible for providing analytical, reporting, and project support for various Corporate Finance topics. The Analyst will be responsible for assisting in preparing Financial Reporting Packages, as well as supporting financial systems, finance data management, data analysis, financial planning and reporting design. This role will work frequently with our financial reporting systems (Data Warehouse, etc.) collaborating with all levels of leadership on ad-hoc analysis. This role is part of the FP&A team and will support and partner within the Finance, Operations and Sales functions. The Financial Analyst – Data Analytics will report to the Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis.
Key Job Responsibilities
Financial Data Analytics
- Drive improvements in reporting, analytics and dashboards to support business leadership decision making.
- Utilize SQL, MS Excel and VBA to write queries and construct various reports.
- Extract and analyze data from central databases using SQL queries.
- Partner on the development, automation, and maintenance of regularly used reports.
- Coordinate with system support and development team on system fixes and data extracts.
- Provide standardized and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support financial and operational decisions.
- Respond to inquiries for data requests from a variety of verticals.
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Facilitate the annual budgeting process and subsequent monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics or similar
- 2+ years of data analysis experience leveraging MS SQL Server
- Advanced Excel and VBA knowledge
- Experience in manipulating data and extracting desired information
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization skills, attention to details and ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Tableau and Anaplan experience a plus, but not required
- Attention to detail
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology II Operations Management 14156441 Massachusetts, United States
- Part Time Technician - Audio Visual - Alohilani Resort Technician, Part-time Technician 14150687 Hawaii, United States
- Technician - Audio Visual - Alohani Resort Technician 14150686 Hawaii, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual Intercontinental Miami Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 14148464 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.