Executive AssistantJob ID EXECA07458 Date posted 02/13/2020 Location Schiller Park , IL Position Type Full-Time
The Executive Assistant, CEO & Officers operates independently providing a wide range of high level comprehensive administrative and operational support. This position will function as an integral part of the PSAV team and will work independently on a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This position will report to the CHRO and supports the Executive Team.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Communicates with internal and external clients serving as the ‘gatekeeper’ for direct access to the Senior Leaderships time.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Sr Leadership Team and internal departments.
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Sr Leadership Team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral and response.
- Keeps Sr Leadership Team informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
Meeting / Material Preparation
- Conducts research, collects and analyzes data for preparation of reports/.
- Proofreads technical documents for grammar and formatting.
- Prepare presentation materials for use by others, editing content and adding appropriate graphic and design elements. These responsibilities may include creating web content.
- Compose and/or prepare correspondence, memoranda, promotional materials, forms, newsletters, manuals, and reports using appropriate word processing and spreadsheet tools.
- Ensures operation of equipment in executive board room.by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Prepares financial records management includes updating expense accounts, checking corporate credit accounts and processing payment requests.
Executive Administrative Support
- Performs a wide variety of administrative duties for executive leadership including, but not limited to, maintaining calendars/scheduling appointments, managing telephone calls, responding to requests by gathering and providing information, completing expense reports, booking domestic and international travel, as well as composing, modifying and proofreading correspondence, preparing routine correspondence, interoffice memoranda, etc.
- Makes timely arrangements for department meetings, video and conference calls to include booking rooms, arranging for meals, assuring AV and meeting supply needs are met, taking meeting minutes, and coordinating all meeting planning with appropriate internal and external parties.
- High School Diploma; college degree preferred
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting one or more senior executives in a corporate environment.
- Prior C-suite experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive matters requiring discretion.
- Ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations
- Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs, handling matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Concern for Quality
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Audio Visual Technician Technician 15425744 Kentucky, United States
- Warehouse Technician Audio Visual (Tempe Warehouse ) Technician, Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 15425742 Arizona, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual - Whitley Atlanta Buckhead Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 15425745 Georgia, United States
- Power Distribution Technician- Boca Raton Resort Technician, Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 15425743 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.