Customer Marketing Intern - Summer 2020Job ID DIGIT05074 Date posted 10/09/2019 Location Schiller Park , IL Position Type Full-Time
PSAV is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at nearly 1,600 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, PSAV’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose PSAV for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 10,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
The Customer Marketing role is an exciting position within PSAV’s Brand Marketing team. This role which will have a focus in sales enablement and brand marketing, supports PSAV’s business and offers a unique opportunity to get insight into the brand and sales marketing strategies, processes, best practices and tools used by each and inspire Meeting and Event Planners in the US. The candidate will develop, execute and measure marketing strategies to help achieve business goals. Our fun, fast-paced team environment is one of strategy, creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
This position is based in Rosemont, IL. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist with development of sales enablement tools.
- Using internal workflow tool and collaborating with appropriate marketing colleagues and other internal work teams, help fulfill PSAV’s marketing requests.
- Support new and updated sales tool launches.
- Assist with key vendors (digital printer, premiums, etc.) to track usage, orders and pricing.
- Ensure there is consistent messaging and brand image across the PSAV organization.
- Brand “clean up” and roll out PSAV templates to all relevant sales teams and departments.
- Handle ad hoc project work to support brand marketing efforts and assist general administrative support.
Who we are looking for:
- Prior internship experience (preferred)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors program at least to the sophomore level at an accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, English (Creative Writing), Communications, or Public Relations
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with competing priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete individual work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Excellent writing, communication, and relationship management skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail with proven organizational, analytic, and problem solving skills
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual (Chandler Sheraton @ Wild Horse Pass) Part-time Technician, Technician 15396863 Arizona, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual - Rosen Centre Hotel Orlando Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 15396867 Florida, United States
- Technician Audio Visual -KPMG Lakehouse- Lake Nona Technician 15396864 Florida, United States
- Part-Time Rigger - Austin Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 15396865 Texas, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.