Customer Account SpecialistJob ID CUSTO04300 Date posted 09/05/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Additional Locations Texas, USA | Arkansas, USA | New York, USA | Florida, USA | Louisiana, USA | Minnesota, USA | Washington, USA | Arizona, USA | Nevada, USA Position Type Full-Time
The Customer Account Specialist is responsible for generating revenue in a support center environment by driving awareness and adoption within existing customers of PSAV products and services, and supporting the customer journey through the ENGAGE sales process for Collaborative and Complex Events. The Customer Account Specialist will be a key driver of delivering consistent experiences for our customers across the country, further developing relationships with key contacts cultivated by Field Sales, and making it easier to buy from PSAV. The Customer Account Specialist will report to the Director, Customer Support.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Proactively research, pursue, and follow up on leads as assigned
- Quickly build rapport with existing customers and gain thorough understanding of their organizational structure, needs and goals.
- Uncover and identify opportunities for existing customers to work with PSAV in a greater capacity
- Ensure customer journey is properly aligned within PSAV’s Sales Organization for the best possible experience
- Own proper introductions and handoffs to other sales divisions as warranted
- Effectively communicate the customer’s needs internally across multiple departments.
External Event Sales
- Create solutions that best align PSAV products and resources, while driving customer awareness and adoption.
- Lead in-venue and event execution teams to align on appropriate solution and pricing.
- Lead proposal generation with Technical/Proposal Writers for multi-venue Opportunities.
- Present proposal to customer, own the sales process and obtain customer commitment.
- Ensure complete and thorough handoff of committed business to the applicable event execution team
- Collect billing information, thank customers, and uncover future opportunities
Operational and Administrative Support
- Meet and exceed revenue and service targets as identified and measured by the company
- Actively manage sales pipeline, ensuring appropriate health and hygiene at all times
- Monitor and maintain accurate and timely CRM Account and Contact data entry, billing records, customer surveys, and any other customer information required in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-4 years of Sales and/or Business Development experience
- Experience working within a team environment to over-deliver on desired results
- Experience successfully navigating complex organizations
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with the use of CRM software
- Strong written and oral communication skills needed to effectively solicit business via phone
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- In depth understanding of the meetings and event technology industries
- Sales Proficiency
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Concern for Quality
- Results Orientation
- Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Organization
- Expeditious and Punctual
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Sheraton Needham Part-time Technician, Technician 13427217 Massachusetts, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual- JW Marriott Marco Island Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 13427218 Florida, United States
- Technical Lead Audio Visual Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando Audio Visual Specialist, Audio Visual Technician 13427219 Florida, United States
- Technical Lead Audio Visual - Hilton Anaheim Audio Visual Specialist, Audio Visual Technician 13427220 California, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.