Corporate Tax Intern - Summer 2020Job ID CORPO05251 Date posted 10/11/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Position Type Full-Time
PSAV is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at nearly 1,600 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, PSAV’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose PSAV for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 10,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
Corporate Tax Internship position is designed to provide participants with a broad exposure to the tax function with an emphasis on federal, state and international tax reporting as well as providing support for tax accounting and a general understanding of the Company’s effective tax rate. The Tax Intern will also assist in the preparation of corporate tax return work papers.
This position is based in Schiller Park, IL. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing work papers and schedules for use in preparing Federal income tax returns, estimates and provision
- Assist in preparing work papers and schedules for use in preparing State income tax returns, estimates and provision
- Prepare spreadsheets to assist in sales and use tax filings, along with other relevant activities
- Perform general administrative tasks and other essential duties as needed.
- Assist in research of fundamental tax issues as needed
- To be successful in this role the intern must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, a team player and deadline driven; possess strong organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Working towards a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic PC skills with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology II Operations Management 14086734 New York, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Harbour Castle Part-time Technician, Technician 14086733 Ontario, Canada
- Gréeur à temps partiel Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 14029601 Quebec, Canada
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Melville Long Island Part-time Technician, Technician 14009324 New York, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.