Collections AnalystJob ID COLLE03830 Date posted 08/01/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Position Type Full-Time
Under general supervision, the Collections Analyst will collect money on customer accounts. This position will also offer service to our internal and external customers to expedite payment on overdue invoices.
- Responsible for all collection efforts for trade receivables including contacting customers and field operations.
- Act as a liaison between PSAV and the customer to resolve receivable matters and disputes.
- Provide support to field offices for customer accounts related activities
- Provide recommendation on payment plans for customers as needed
- Share the responsibility along with other analysts in responding timely to statement inquiries and other questions on the PSAV Accounts Receivable master phone line
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with other PSAV departments and team members by providing outstanding customer service and responsiveness to all inquiries.
- Perform consolidated account summaries to include pulling data from multiple locations and consolidation reporting
- Projects include audit support, month end tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Third party collections monitoring
- 2+ years of business experience with collections experience preferred.
- College degree in Finance or Accounting desired
- Excellent verbal skills, including negotiation skills
- Robust analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have an affinity for numbers
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Oracle and Highradius experience a plus
- NACM certification a plus
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Quality Results
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Senior Sales Manager - Hotel Services Hotel Sales 12985183 California, United States
- Operations Dir, Htl Srvcs Operations Management 12985184 Illinois, United States
- Director, Event Technology I Director, Operations Management 12985175 California, United States
- Sales Manager, Hotel Services Hotel Sales 12985176 California, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.