Accounts Receivable SpecialistSchiller Park, Illinois Job ID: ACCOU05107
Our Technicians enjoy the opportunities to work with innovative and cutting-edge technology on a daily basis. From setting equipment as elaborate as an LED wall to simply ensuring cable is properly run through the venue, our Technicians are the foundation of the events we build and bring to life. They ensure that each event is flawlessly executed, and work with the rest of the team to setup and strike down each event in a timely manner. At PSAV, customer satisfaction is our highest priority, our Technicians play an integral part in establishing a positive relationship with each of our clients.
- Full Time
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating 3 stars
Here are some of the top qualities that will help you achieve success in this role:
- Customer Focus
- Desire to Learn
- Drive Results
- Technicial Aptitude
Other Important Traits
- Team Player,
- Safety Conscious,
The ability to put on the big shows that my hotel plans out or to teach the incoming technicians how to make these shows happen is why I really like the hustle and bustle of my day-to-day as a Technical Lead.
A Day in the Life of a TechnicianClick to play video
Big Set Time LapseClick to play video
PSAV Named to America’s Best Employers List by ForbesClick to learn more
Purpose, Mission and Core Values
How we will positively impact the world
Connecting and inspiring people
What we do every day
Invaluable partner on our customer's journey
The way we work
Deliver world-class service. See the big picture. Value people. Drive results. Do the right thing.
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Health Savings & Health Reimbursement Accounts
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Assistance Program
Retirement Planning Options (401k)
Career Wear Reimbursement
Part Time Regular Benefit Offerings
Variety of Volunteer Benefits
Premium Recognition Program (CenterStage)
Performance Incentive Plans (GEI Bonus)
Employee Referral Program
Annual Merit Evaluations
Training & Development
Classroom/On the Job Training
Global Transfer Opportunities
Under general supervision, the Accounts Receivable Analyst will be responsible for providing customer service support in regards to account reconciliation for specific strategic accounts across several PSAV divisions. In addition, this person will provide reports/analysis to our customers/Collections team and work on special projects as assigned. This job will report into the Accounts Receivable Manager.
The right candidate will identify with PSAV’s core values - Deliver World Class Service, See the Big Picture, Value People, Drive Results, and Do the Right Thing.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform in depth account reconciliations for customer accounts as a result of billing, payments, credit memo, or other adjustments.
- Processing customer refunds as required.
- Determine, justify and create credit/debit memos and write off adjustments.
- Support Collections team in resolving customer accounts
- Share the responsibility along with other analysts to responding timely to statement inquiries and other questions on the PSAV Accounts Receivable master phone line and e-mail address.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with other PSAV departments and team members by providing outstanding customer service and responsiveness to all inquiries.
- Provide routine or specific reporting to meet customer requests, contractual requirements, or internal activity/revenue reporting.
- Projects include audit support, month end tasks and other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- Minimum 3+ years collecting and/or credit analysis experience
- Excellent verbal skills, including negotiation skills
- Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Oracle experience a plus
This section lists the Competencies that are required for this job.
- Highly motivated
- Performance driven
- Keen attention to details