Accounting InternApply Later Apply Job ID ACCOU01348 Date posted 02/11/2019
PSAV is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at more than 1,500 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, PSAV’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose PSAV for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 9,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
Accounting Intern will serve as part of the International and Domestic Accounting teams. The intern will own numerous aspects of accounting closes processes and analyses. Role will provide opportunity to learn to leverage skills learned in college to solve complex problems and processes.
This position is based in Rosemont, IL. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to the monthly accounting close process by reviewing/preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with international subsidiaries to assist them in meeting Corporate reporting deadlines
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired subsidiaries
- Assist with the review/preparation of monthly board reporting
- Enhance Excel based tools which enhance the Corporate reporting process for international subsidiaries
- Participate in various special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in-process (one academic year away from completion)
- Financial acumen and analytical ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong positive attitude and desire to learn
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technician Audio Visual Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986307 Florida, United States
- Director, Event Technology I Director, Ops - General 10986308 California, United States
- Seasonal Technician Audio Visual Miami/Biscayne Bay Areas Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986309 Florida, United States
- PT Technician-Audio Visual (AV) Event Technology (Salt Palace Convention) Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986310 Utah, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.