Accounting Intern - Summer 2020Job ID INTER05071 Date posted 10/03/2019 Location Schiller Park, Illinois Position Type Full-Time
PSAV is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at more than 1,500 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, PSAV’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose PSAV for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 9,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
Accounting Intern will serve as part of the International and Domestic Accounting teams. The intern will be involved in various aspects of PSAV’s accounting closes processes, reporting and analyses. Role will provide opportunity to leverage skills learned in college to execute accounting processes and analyze financial data and processes.
This position is based in Rosemont, IL. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to the monthly accounting close process by reviewing/preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with international subsidiaries to assist them in meeting Corporate reporting deadlines
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired subsidiaries
- Assist with the review/preparation of monthly reporting
- Enhance Excel based tools which drive the Corporate reporting process for international subsidiaries
- Participate in projects that will drive improved information, reporting, and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in-process (one academic year away from completion)
- Financial acumen and analytical ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong positive attitude and desire to learn
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Hartford Part-time Technician, Technician 13747334 Connecticut, United States
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual Part-time Technician, Technician 13747335 California, United States
- Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Savannah Riverfront Technician 13747336 Georgia, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Savannah Riverfront Part-time Technician, Technician 13747337 Georgia, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.