Director, Event Technology (OEM)Job ID DIREC02138 Date posted 03/26/2019 Location San Martin, California Position Type Full-Time
Key Job Responsibilities Weight %
Financial and Labor Management 20%
Manage an efficient and profitable AV and Business Center (where applicable) operation. Focus on revenue maximization & cost control, in accordance with company standard operating procedures.
Sales Management 20%
Manage and proactively execute the company sales process through advanced client contact. Improve and leverage the location and property’s market position and share.
Account Management 20%
Provide outstanding customer service to clients by establishing excellent working relationships with hotel/resort staff and executives, company team members, neighboring locations, and all vendors. Mentor technicians to also provide this level of customer service.
People Development 20%
Maintain a positive employee relations environment for all AV and Business Center (if applicable) team members. Manage performance, address employee concerns, maintain adequate staffing levels, and facilitate team development. Lead by example in portraying a polished, professional image according to the guidelines in the Employee Guide.
Information Management, Reporting and Company Support 12%
Effectively utilize all company computer systems and software programs and ensure technicians are properly trained to use them. Complete standard and as-needed reports accurately and on-time. Actively participates in overall company programs/committees where applicable.
Equipment Security/Maintenance 8%
Supervise security, inventory control, transportation and maintenance of equipment. Ensure all employees are properly trained in all areas.
- Three or more years of audiovisual technical experience, including at least one year of previous supervisory experience.
- Minimum of AA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of audiovisual equipment and company computer software and systems preferable.
- Effective leadership abilities and customer satisfaction focus.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology (SNE) Director, Operations Management 11619947 Minnesota, United States
- Technical Specialist Audio Visual (Lighting) Gaylord Texan Audio Visual Specialist 11173254 Texas, United States
- Part Time Technician - Audio Visual - Turtle Bay Rst-Kahuku Part-time Technician, Technician 11169100 Hawaii, United States
- Technical Lead - Audio Visual - Sheraton Dallas Hotel Audio Visual Specialist, Audio Visual Technician 11169097 Texas, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.