Administrative Assistant-Marriott Marquis San DiegoJob ID ADMIN06994 Date posted 01/22/2020 Location San Diego , CA 92101 Position Type Full-Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Routinely check orders for accuracy so they are ready to invoice.
- Prepares billing reports daily and submits them to the hotel for reconciliation.
- Handles billing disputes and discrepancies and communicates resolution to all parties.
- Processes invoices from vendors by entering them into PSAV’s procurement system to create a Purchase Order.
- Sends copy of invoice and purchase order to vendor for reconciliation.
- Maintains and tracks POs for reconciliation.
- Records all equipment being utilized at the location for room set specifications and coordination.
- Enters customer contact information and details into CRM system.
- Enters payments received directly from exhibit customers into the billing system and reconciles.
- Acts as primarily phone receptionist for inbound calls and inquires to the department and responds promptly to their needs.
- Processes Exhibit Orders and payments.
- Creates labels for shipping and coordinates with property shipping department for all shipping and receiving.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and Web based applications
- Professional proactive demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Hospitality experience preferred
- 1+ year experience in an administrative support role.
- Concern for Quality
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Working times will include days and may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Audio Visual Technician Technician 15425744 Kentucky, United States
- Warehouse Technician Audio Visual (Tempe Warehouse ) Technician, Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 15425742 Arizona, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual - Whitley Atlanta Buckhead Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 15425745 Georgia, United States
- Power Distribution Technician- Boca Raton Resort Technician, Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 15425743 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.