Senior Accounts Receivable SpecialistApply Later Apply Job ID 207301 Date posted 01/23/2019
Under general supervision, the Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for providing customer service support in regards to account reconciliation for specific strategic accounts across several PSAV divisions. In addition, this person will provide reports/analysis to our customers/Collections team and work on special projects as assigned. This job will report into the Supervisor, Accounts Receivable.
The right candidate will identify with PSAV’s core values - Deliver World Class Service, See the Big Picture, Value People, Drive Results, and Do the Right Thing.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform in depth account reconciliations for customer accounts as a result of billing, payments, credit memo, or other adjustments.
- Determine, justify and create credit/debit memos and write off adjustments.
- Point person for all credit memos specific to the collection process
- Bad Debt
- Collection Expense
- Investigate and apply/refund all unidentified payments posted to internal accounts
- Administer PSAV’s unclaimed property process quarterly
- Processing customer refunds as required
- Assist in developing and executing event deposit tracking & allocation
- Oversees handling of the AR Shared Phone Line, ensuring voicemails are distributed among the team
- Support Collections team in resolving customer accounts
- Share the responsibility along with other analysts to responding timely to statement inquiries and other questions on the PSAV Accounts Receivable e-mail address.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with other PSAV departments and team members by providing outstanding customer service and responsiveness to all inquiries.
- Prepare recurring weekly/monthly reports for venue partners
- Provide routine or specific reporting to meet customer requests, contractual requirements, or internal activity/revenue reporting.
Projects include audit support, month end tasks and other duties as assigned.
Required Experience :
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- 5+ years of experience with business-to-business experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal skills, including negotiation skills
- Advanced Computer Skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Oracle experience a plus
Competencies (by Core Values)
- Responsiveness: Demonstrate care, concern, urgency and flexibility when serving my customers
- Manages Complexity: Makes sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Ownership: I will own and resolve each interaction with my customers
- Decision Quality: Makes good and quality decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Communicates Effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Cultivates Innovation: Creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies
- Values Diversity: Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technician Audio Visual Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986307 Florida, United States
- Director, Event Technology I Director, Ops - General 10986308 California, United States
- Seasonal Technician Audio Visual Miami/Biscayne Bay Areas Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986309 Florida, United States
- PT Technician-Audio Visual (AV) Event Technology (Salt Palace Convention) Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10986310 Utah, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.