Manager, Sales OperationsApply Job ID 206647 Date posted 12/05/2018
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for planning and executing initiatives for end to end management of programs in order to meet delivery, service, and revenue goals across the company. Lead a team that collaborates with Marketing, Finance, IT, Product Specialists, and Global Learning, this role will proactively identify and address gaps in processes, tools, and other areas of opportunity related to sales force effectiveness & revenue generation. This role will also ensure sales projects and programs are delivered on time, on-budget, and accomplish the desired business objectives. This position reports into the VP, Sales Operations.
Key Job Responsibilities
Sales Programs and Enablement
- Plan and deliver sales programs around quarterly business reviews, account planning, specialty products revenue, sales contests, discount management, and other efforts that improve revenue opportunity and create consistency for our customers.
- Identify additional needed resources and collaborate with Marketing, Product Specialists, and other teams to build and implement seller guides, SOPs, and tools that support product and service revenue goals
- Partner with sales and marketing to refine the lead qualification process and analyze and report on campaign performance
- Work with Global Learning and Product Specialists to implement training that ensures program participants are knowledgeable about all customer solutions, as well as the technology and tools used in their sales efforts.
- Quantify opportunities in the sales organization and evaluate the impact of changes to process, tools, and staffing in support of sales initiatives; define and document business cases.
- Liaise with IT teams to define and build automation requirements. Collaboratively define future-state processes by interfacing with sales and operations teams across the business.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Influence CRM and sales technology strategy to ensure accounting of the full lead to revenue life cycle
- Work with various business owners and the broader SEO team to develop and drive the execution of sales initiatives within PSAV.
- Establish strong working relationships with your team and other departments in the organization that support the accomplishment of team goals
- Manage small, medium, and large cross-functional projects; plan budgets and maintain schedules, resource availability, and deliverables to ensure they meet acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate the development of project plans, track progress, and deliver project commitments.
- Identify, prioritize, and mitigate project risks and issues. Communicate program metrics, issues, changes, and status to stakeholders.
- Hire, train, and develop a team of Sales Operations professionals supporting various sales divisions across the company; prioritize, lead, and assign work based on team member strengths and roles
- Responsible for all aspects of technical training, career development, performance management
- Implement and cultivate a team environment that focuses on service levels, customer satisfaction, and productivity.
- Ensure team members are equipped with required tools, processes and procedures to create an effective and efficient organization.
Required Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in sales operations or program management roles
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel and advanced Excel capabilities
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement (CI) methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of agile project management processes and tools.
- Must be able to multi-task; ability to handle multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Results focused. Able to meet project deadlines and deliver results against specific timetables
- Manage input from multiple stakeholders and execute to a common vision
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Action Orientation
- Collaborates Responsiveness
- Drives Quality Results
- Part-Time Technician - Audio Visual Palm Harbor Technician, Part-time Technician 10277586 Florida, United States
- Sales Coordinator, Hotel AV Services Sales, Hotel Sales 10276121 District of Columbia, United States
- Director, Event Technology - Westin Whistler Director, Operations Management, Operations 10276122 British Columbia, Canada
- Sales Manager, Hotel Services Sales, Hotel Sales 10276120 District of Columbia, United States
Tremendous Worldwide Growth
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one venue. From Los Angeles to London, we are the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,400 venues globally.explore locations
Our 8,200 highly trained employees might not take center stage at events, but we make sure they are rewarded for being stars. Competitive salary, a full range of benefits and a true work-life balance are all part of the package.PSAV Benefits
Hundreds of Career Paths
Whether you do your best work behind a soundboard or in front of a sales team, PSAV will help you find a career path that leads to personal and professional fulfillment.learn more
A Day In The Life