Enterprise ArchitectApply Job ID 205072 Date posted 09/17/2018
The Enterprise Architect (EA) plays a critical role influencing the Company’s strategic direction in selecting information technology architecture and techniques to design and implement complex business solutions to meet PSAV’s needs. The Enterprise Architect (EA) role leads, prioritizes and develops the overall enterprise architecture discipline for the enterprise, in conjunction with the other business and IT leaders. This position will report directly to the Vice President of IT Analytics & Services.
- Analyze business proposals and plans, and to identify the applicable architectural solution to address business problems at hand, bearing in mind the aspects of cost management and risk management.
- Research and recommend architecture plans for future services and IT core Applications & Platform implementations.
- Evaluate new technologies that increase productivity and reduce complexity.
- Define and own formal and informal Architecture framework.
- Create and own all architectural artifacts including approach, architecture, analyses, integration and blue print of data and process map.
- Lead IT business architecture in the areas inclusive of end-user services, infrastructure solutions, cloud technologies, software development, cyber security, and data analytics.
- Lead the integration domain, and the promotion of systems and application practices to allow for more effective systems integration.
IT Architecture Leadership
- Own the architecture and design for all enterprise applications.
- Demonstrate and model team engagement and professionalism while providing both guidance and support to more junior architects, experienced software developers and system engineers.
- Pursue and build relationships across business and IT teams to better understand the utilization and prioritization of PSAV IT capabilities.
- Advocate for and support of the enterprise’s IT strategies
- Interface across the business; proactively assist in defining the direction for future IT architecture projects.
- Responsible developing architecture strategies, building consensus, and selling/executing solutions.
- Identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context, and the development of strategies aligning IT to business.
Required Experience :
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years working as a technical expert focused on IT Applications, Integration architecture, data governance, technology design and User Experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in Microservices design, Integration Architecture, development using .net, Microservices, Batch processing, Message brokers, MQ, API, Docker, Containers and other related and required technologies and tools
- Experience designing solutions on major system interfaces, identifying business capabilities needs, and existing architecture weaknesses and opportunities for systems.
- Proven knowledge in Docker framework and deployments, container management
- SOA vs API implementation differences; guide clients for appropriate adoption and guides and holds development team accountable for appropriate implementation
- At least 4 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- Blueprinting of solutions on latest integration paradigms and API based interactions including Microservices in a heterogeneous technology and product landscape
- System architecture and design involving .net, java, Microservices, Batch processing, other required integration tools and technology
- Demonstrable experience in defining a RESTful service based architecture for new business capabilities or transformations around legacy implementation
- Managed 1-2 major IT architecture program implementations.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Experience with performance tuning and debugging n-tier applications.
- Experience with REST, HTML5, Angular JS, React JS, RDBMS, NoSQL technologies.
- Experience in the areas of security, identity and authentication management is a plus.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Senior Sales Manager, Hotel Services Hotel Sales, Sales 9997337 California, United States
- Sales Manager, Hotel Services Hotel Sales, Sales 9996818 California, United States
- Technician - Audio Visual (AV) Event Technology (Denver Hotel Monaco) Technician, Audio Visual Technician 9996817 Colorado, United States
- Director of Event Techonogy Operations, Operations Management 9995073 Texas, United States
Tremendous Worldwide Growth
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one venue. From Los Angeles to London, we are the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,400 venues globally.explore locations
Our 8,200 highly trained employees might not take center stage at events, but we make sure they are rewarded for being stars. Competitive salary, a full range of benefits and a true work-life balance are all part of the package.PSAV Benefits
Hundreds of Career Paths
Whether you do your best work behind a soundboard or in front of a sales team, PSAV will help you find a career path that leads to personal and professional fulfillment.learn more
A Day In The Life