Inventory Control Specialist- Audio Visual- Terranea ResortRancho Palos Verdes, California Job ID: INVEN07497
Our Technicians enjoy the opportunities to work with innovative and cutting-edge technology on a daily basis. From setting equipment as elaborate as an LED wall to simply ensuring cable is properly run through the venue, our Technicians are the foundation of the events we build and bring to life. They ensure that each event is flawlessly executed, and work with the rest of the team to setup and strike down each event in a timely manner. At PSAV, customer satisfaction is our highest priority, our Technicians play an integral part in establishing a positive relationship with each of our clients.
- Full Time
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating 3 stars
Here are some of the top qualities that will help you achieve success in this role:
- Customer Focus
- Desire to Learn
- Drive Results
- Technicial Aptitude
Other Important Traits
- Team Player,
- Safety Conscious,
The ability to put on the big shows that my hotel plans out or to teach the incoming technicians how to make these shows happen is why I really like the hustle and bustle of my day-to-day as a Technical Lead.
A Day in the Life of a TechnicianClick to play video
Big Set Time LapseClick to play video
PSAV Named to America’s Best Employers List by ForbesClick to learn more
Purpose, Mission and Core Values
How we will positively impact the world
Connecting and inspiring people
What we do every day
Invaluable partner on our customer's journey
The way we work
Deliver world-class service. See the big picture. Value people. Drive results. Do the right thing.
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Health Savings & Health Reimbursement Accounts
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Assistance Program
Retirement Planning Options (401k)
Career Wear Reimbursement
Part Time Regular Benefit Offerings
Variety of Volunteer Benefits
Premium Recognition Program (CenterStage)
Performance Incentive Plans (GEI Bonus)
Employee Referral Program
Annual Merit Evaluations
Training & Development
Classroom/On the Job Training
Global Transfer Opportunities
The Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for a variety of warehousing duties as well as continuously improving all aspects of inventory management, control and accuracy. This role will report into the Director of Operations at the Equipment Processing Center.
Key Job Responsibilities
Purchase Order Reconciliation
- Reconcile receipts with open PO’s to ensure that receipts and the open PO report are timely and accurate.
- Take ownership of the RDF process and ensure that all are completed in a timely fashion.
- Organize and maintain accurate inventory across all functional warehouses; reconciling inventory discrepancies.
- Perform cycle counts as required to maintain inventory integrity.
- Identify stagnant inventory and determine a course of action to mitigate.
- Establish systems, procedures and controls to assure the accuracy of inventory costs within the systems.
- Responsible for the preparation, execution and reconciliation of the annual physical inventory.
- Work directly with Inventory Control Personnel to ensure an accurate and timely process.
- Research and Correct discrepancies.
- Work closely with the Inventory Control and Procurement teams.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all internal customers and peers.
- Establish and Maintain strong working relationships with the various departments and team members.
- Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Project a positive image of department to internal and external contacts.
- Develop, Create, Analyze and Distribute regular inventory management reports.
- Reporting includes, but is not limited to, inventory aging/turns, inventory record accuracy, RDF’s, open PO’s, PI reporting, other KPI’s, etc.