Director Event Technology - Hotel PURApply Job ID 206518 Date posted 11/27/2018
Responsible for overall operations management, revenue and profitability of assigned location(s) while ensuring the utmost in client and hotel partner satisfaction. Provide learning and development opportunities for employees. Functions as primary liaison with property to handle any issues and to manage the hotel contract.
Key Job Responsibilities (Weight %)
Financial and Labour Management (20%)
Manage an efficient and profitable AV and Business Center (where applicable) operation. Focus on revenue maximization & cost control, in accordance with company standard operating procedures.
Sales Management (20%)
Manage and proactively execute the company sales process through advanced client contact. Improve and leverage the location and property’s market position and share.
Account Management (20%)
Provide outstanding customer service to clients by establishing excellent working relationships with hotel/resort staff and executives, company team members, neighboring locations, and all vendors. Mentor technicians to also provide this level of customer service.
People Development (20%)
Maintain a positive employee relations environment for all AV and Business Center (if applicable) team members. Manage performance, address employee concerns, maintain adequate staffing levels, and facilitate team development. Lead by example in portraying a polished, professional image according to the guidelines in the Employee Guide.
Information Management, Reporting and Company Support (12%)
Effectively utilize all company computer systems and software programs and ensure technicians are properly trained to use them. Complete standard and as-needed reports accurately and on-time. Actively participates in overall company programs/committees where applicable.
Equipment Security/Maintenance (8%)
Supervise security, inventory control, transportation and maintenance of equipment. Ensure all employees are properly trained in all areas.
Minimum of Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of audiovisual technical experience, including at least one year of previous supervisory experience.
- Completion of P.A.S.S. and other training requirements.
- Proficiency in the use of audiovisual equipment and company computer software and systems preferable.
- Effective leadership abilities and customer satisfaction focus.
See Job Description
Required Experience :
See Job Description
- Part-Time Technician - Audio Visual Palm Harbor Technician, Part-time Technician 10277586 Florida, United States
- Sales Coordinator, Hotel AV Services Sales, Hotel Sales 10276121 District of Columbia, United States
- Director, Event Technology - Westin Whistler Director, Operations Management, Operations 10276122 British Columbia, Canada
- Sales Manager, Hotel Services Sales, Hotel Sales 10276120 District of Columbia, United States
Tremendous Worldwide Growth
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one venue. From Los Angeles to London, we are the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,400 venues globally.explore locations
Our 8,200 highly trained employees might not take center stage at events, but we make sure they are rewarded for being stars. Competitive salary, a full range of benefits and a true work-life balance are all part of the package.PSAV Benefits
Hundreds of Career Paths
Whether you do your best work behind a soundboard or in front of a sales team, PSAV will help you find a career path that leads to personal and professional fulfillment.learn more
A Day In The Life