Suppt Spec Digital & Creative ServicesJob ID SUPPT03243 Date posted 06/22/2019 Location Orlando, Florida Position Type Full-Time
The Support Specialist is responsible for providing first level support for all services products. This position will manage incoming leads,service requests and provide excellent customer service and consultative support to internal and external PSAV customers. In addition, this position will support other tasks including participation in shipping, and process documentation. This position will report to the Creative Director or the Director Business Development, Digital.
- Provide first level response for all Creative Services products, including Creative Media, Custom Scenic Design, Experience, and Engagement.
- Manage and maintain the Wrike Project Management system.
- Provide Reporting.
- Close out finished projects and follow up with project owners.
- Provide first level response for all Digital Services products.
- Support the Content Management (Content1) Ticket Platform that come thru Zendesk.
- Multimedia, graphics production support as necessary.
- Provide shipping and logistics support for inventory.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop a strong rapport with all department team members with the goal of providing initial contact and first level support for all internal and external events.
- Review and respond to all services requests and hand projects off for follow up per pre-defined procedures.
- Provide internal support for department team members including email and telephone support for internal and external customers.
- Work in cooperation with internal and partner support staff to ensure support is addressed in a timely manner.
- Perform shipping of items using UPS online shipping tool.
Product Documentation and Process Support
- Assist with documentation generation support processes.
- Work with department team members to determine best practices for support processes.
- Minimum of a High School diploma; Associates/BS/BA is preferred
- 2+ years previous experience in customer service/software support or project management
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with computer software and programs
- Must have excellent customer support skills and experience with email and phone-based software support.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Overtime and weekend coverage may be required
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Organizational Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Situational Adaptability
- Action Oriented
- Drives Quality Results
Hours Per Day
Lifting 0 - 15 lbs*
Lifting 16 – 50 lbs*
Lifting 51 - 100 lbs
Lifting Over 100 lbs
Carrying 0 - 15 lbs*
Reaching (above your head)
Carrying 16 – 50 lbs*
Carrying 51 - 100 lbs
Carrying Over 100 lbs
Pushing/Pulling 0 - 15 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 16 – 50 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 51 - 100 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling Over 100 lbs
*Identifies the physical requirements that team members perform without assistance.
Team members must be able to meet the physical demands above in order to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part-Time Technician - Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Orange County Part-time Technician, Technician 12635790 California, United States
- Technical Supervisor - Audio Visual - Hilton Chicago Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 12635789 Illinois, United States
- Seasonal Technician Audio Visual Various Hotels Fort Lauderdale Seasonal Technician, Technician 12635795 Florida, United States
- Sales Manager, Htl Svcs Hotel Sales 12635791 Virginia, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.