Rendering ArtistJob ID COMPU03941 Date posted 08/14/2019 Location Orlando, Florida Position Type Full-Time
Responsible for creative process, production, and profitability of assigned Computer Graphic artwork. Follow artistic guidelines for computer generated artwork, such as renderings, simulations, 3D graphics and 2D drawings. Follow CG graphic job costing standards, and operational procedures. Manage individual pipeline and completing work within an assigned timeline. This position reports to Computer Graphics Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
Content Creation & Solution Development
Operate authoring software, singularly or as part of a design team, to create digital deliverables by leveraging various digital art disciplines. Ensure deliverables meet the quality standards and communication objectives of the producer and client. Deliverables will be output to the required format. Work with the Producer and/or other members of the design team to develop concepts that are of excellent quality and executable within an appropriate time-frame and within budget perimeters.
Information Management & Organization
Organize and maintain workstation to ensure efficient operation. Hardware and software will be kept current through regular updates. Authoring files, assets, drafts, and final masters will be organized and appropriately backed up. Proper filing methods and naming conventions will be maintained. Adhere to standard operating procedures for artwork deliverables, content organization and scope of work development.
Research the latest and most impressive digital content and expand capabilities by running tutorials and expanding knowledge of the software. Tutorial projects will serve the purpose of exhibition pieces to showcase capabilities and/or serve as assets on future projects.
Promote Creative Services to internal client during natural interaction. Share information and recommended best practices with any managers or coordinators served to improve understanding of workflow and efficiency beyond the department.
· 4+ years digital media production
· BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent
· MA degree in related field preferred
· Ability to be part of and work within a larger creative team
· Advanced computer skills on both PC and Mac platforms include MS Office products and proficiency with photo and graphics production tools including but not limited to: Maya, AutoCAD, Unity, Unreal, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Mudbox, C4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
· Broad discipline specialization among the following:
§ CG graphics:
§ Modeling, texturing, and lighting
§ Environmental/scenic design and rendering
§ Rigging and animation
§ Partical effects
§ Scripting (Max Script)
· Position will require knowledge of compression and delivery formats
· This position requires strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Drawing, painting, or other physical art proficiency preferred
· Concern for Quality
· Production Efficiency
· Problem Solving
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Senior Sales Manager - Hotel Services Hotel Sales 12985183 California, United States
- Operations Dir, Htl Srvcs Operations Management 12985184 Illinois, United States
- Director, Event Technology I Director, Operations Management 12985175 California, United States
- Sales Manager, Hotel Services Hotel Sales 12985176 California, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.