Program Producer Lake Nona, FLJob ID PROGR07454 Date posted 02/13/2020 Location Orlando , FL Position Type Full-Time
The Program Producer is responsible for the successful planning, management and execution of production events. The Program Producer implements processes and SOPs that drive consistency in event execution, while identifying, resolving, escalating operational problems and optimizing the deployment of production resources. The Program Producer partners with senior production staff to execute elements of complex shows. This position will report directly to an Executive Producer.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Execute all Program Production functions necessary to deliver ($500k+) events at the highest levels of production efficiencies within budget, scope and timeline.
- Responsible for the creation, analysis, and execution of project budgets, partnering with the appropriate discipline leads to mitigate risks and sub-rental spend.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is delivered within target contribution margins.
- Properly reconcile events, specifically delivering a wrap report and ensuring that all administrative data and paperwork has been entered, submitted, cross checked, and reconciled across the entire project.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels of their organization and provide outstanding customer service while focusing on client retention.
- Responsible for compliance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Technical Standards and Production Standards.
- Support, sponsor and execute all company initiatives.
- Communicate goals and objectives to team members clearly and frequently.
- Lead by example in portraying a polished, professional image in accordance with the standards set forth in the PSAV team member guidebook.
- Provide leadership for Associate Project Managers on multi-PM supported events.
- Partner with the Creative team to bring forth the most innovative and experiential based solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for addressing client needs by organizing client meetings, creating and maintaining detailed show documentation and responding to client concerns and questions in a timely fashion.
- Execute project planning of medium scale events utilizing PSAV’s project management software.
- Responsible for properly planning resources and logistics across all assigned production work.
- Required to have familiarity with all new and existing PSAV equipment and services.
- Partner with the market sales team by directly providing scoping and pricing for medium scale production projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of Event Production experience
- 1+ years of direct Client Management
- Must be proficient in web based project management software platforms
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive approach to teamwork, sales and problem solving
- Works well under pressure
- MS Office experience required
- Formal technical training desirable
- Attention to Communication
- Detail Oriented
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Concern for Quality
- Decision Making
- Production Efficiency
- Project Planning
- Problem Solving
- Staff Development
Hours Per Day
Lifting 0 - 15 lbs*
Lifting 16 – 50 lbs*
Lifting 51 - 100 lbs
Lifting Over 100 lbs
Carrying 0 - 15 lbs*
Reaching (above your head)
Carrying 16 – 50 lbs*
Carrying 51 - 100 lbs
Carrying Over 100 lbs
Pushing/Pulling 0 - 15 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 16 – 50 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling 51 - 100 lbs*
Pushing/Pulling Over 100 lbs
*Identifies the physical requirements that team members perform without assistance.
Team members must be able to meet the physical demands above in order to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. When traveling, work will be completed in a hotel environment with limited exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members may use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Audio Visual Technician Technician 15425744 Kentucky, United States
- Warehouse Technician Audio Visual (Tempe Warehouse ) Technician, Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 15425742 Arizona, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual - Whitley Atlanta Buckhead Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 15425745 Georgia, United States
- Power Distribution Technician- Boca Raton Resort Technician, Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 15425743 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.