Regional Vice President, VenuesJob ID REGIO03199 Date posted 06/13/2019 Location New York, New York Position Type Full-Time
The Regional Vice President, Venues is responsible for the oversight of operations within the assigned region to support the growth and profitability of the company while enhancing the quality of service and relationships with venue partners and customers. Direct and implement activities that support Company initiatives, business strategies and Core Values.Supervise and lead the performance and development of Venue Leaders and partner with Sales Leaders to maximize revenue. This position reports to the DVP, Venues or SVP, Venues.
Act as a financial leader of the region.
- Drive Results by implementing financial management initiatives including: goal setting, operational planning, forecasting, cost control, EBITDA growth and EBITDA Flow-Through.
- Partner with Finance Leaders to discuss financial performance and develop and ensure execution of strategies for improvements
- Collaborate with Finance to implement venue pricing strategies.
- Empower managers of labor and technology to maximize labor and equipment utilization and drive results.
- Review financial performance with Venue Leaders, measuring key performance indicators and develop strategies for improvement.
- Review and approve capital expenditure (capex) requests.
Collaborate with Venue Leaders to develop and deliver business reviews.
Ensure revenue forecasts are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Coordinate with regional sales leadership to implement strategies to drive revenue.
Maximize cash flow through effective management of aging.
Embrace and foster the company’s Core Values.
See the Big Picture by supporting the Center of Excellence on initiatives and strategies that align regional teams with company culture and core values.
Measure results to ensure optimal performance on implemented initiatives.
- Do the Right Thing by ensuring all safety practices and policies are being followed.
Utilize CORE site visits to ensure location adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and appropriate business practices.
Analyze team member engagement survey data; develop action plans to address the priority issues and ensure action plans are deployed and producing positive change.
Participate in local Lodging and/or Hospitality Associations and present on the Company’s behalf.
Team Member Development
- Provide direct leadership and guidance to venue leaders, focusing on growth and development.
- Value People by promoting a culture of high performance, accountability and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Identify developmental opportunities and create succession plans to prepare the Company for growth.
- Ensure Company training and development initiatives are met.
- Ensure performance management concerns are handled professionally and effectively.
Deliver World-Class Service by promoting a customer-centric culture.
Review, analyze and communicate results from Guest Satisfaction Surveys (GSS), Venue Executive Surveys and Venue-Branded Surveys.
Ensure Venue and Sales Leaders develop improvement plans for underperforming Venues.
Establish and maintain strong relationships with venue partners and customers.
- Collaborate with the Regional VP, Venue Partnerships to coordinate renewal activities, manage hotel openings and acquire new hotel contracts and/or new specialty services.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and select talent that aligns with the Company’s culture and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business/Marketing preferred
- 12+ years of operations management, sales management and financial management experience
- 4+ years Multi-unit leadership experience
- Effective relationship management skills and experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience with sales planning, forecasting and CRM
- Ability to successfully manage corporate growth intiatives
- Manages Complexity
- Decision Quality
- Financial Acumen
- Strategic Mindset
- Plans and Aligns
- Ensures Accountability
- Drives Quality Results
- Builds Networks
- Organizational Savvy
- Manages Ambiguity
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Technical Lead Audio Visual - Boston Branch Office Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics, Audio Visual Specialist 12623768 Massachusetts, United States
- Driver NON-CDL Philadelphia Regional Warehouse Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 12623769 Pennsylvania, United States
- Part-Time Technician - Audio Visual - Los Angeles Airport Marriott Part-time Technician, Technician 12621368 California, United States
- Technician Audio Visual (Jackson Hole Four Seasons) Technician 12621369 Wyoming, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.