Project Coordinator Event ExecutionJob ID PROJE04508 Date posted 09/19/2019 Location New York, New York Position Type Full-Time
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the technical execution of small events or a portion of a large event. This position will ensure successful and profitable execution of events by following PSAV event management standards and will partner with the sales and operations team to deliver on event execution plans. This position reports to Senior Project Manager or Regional Director, Project Management (Crew size & technical complexity).
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and communicate technical production & labor schedules, sub-rental requirements, project scope, execution plan and individual responsibilities to lead crewmembers, vendors and venue.
- Maintain focus on client needs by attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files, and responding to client concerns, questions, and problems.
- Review all sales documents to confirm that the equipment and technical positions to ensure they meet client’s needs.
- Communicate event execution plan and on-site changes including billing, production schedules and client requests.
- Review all necessary information with crew leads to ensure a successful and profitable event.
- Operate equipment and assist crew as necessary/qualified.
- Mentor PSAV Team Members on event execution and best practices to help improve the local knowledge base and experience in the market.
Administrative & Training
- Complete and analyze the EPT tool for events as necessary. (Fall onto PM or support function based on region.)
- Process PSAV post-event items, including review of timesheets, timely processing of invoices and post-show reporting.
- Work with Project Managers or RDPM to identify training needs.
- High School Diploma required
- 3+ years tech experience in the event technology or Broadcast industry
- 2+ years of administrative and customer service experience, preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Technical Background
- Strong Client relationship skills
- Operational logistics experience
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi task
- MS Office experience
- Ability to read technical diagrams preferred
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Financial Acumen
- Drives Quality Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Plans and Aligns
- Decision Quality
Work is performed in a warehouse, office, hotel and convention center environments with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology II Operations Management 14086734 New York, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Harbour Castle Part-time Technician, Technician 14086733 Ontario, Canada
- Gréeur à temps partiel Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 14029601 Quebec, Canada
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Melville Long Island Part-time Technician, Technician 14009324 New York, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.