Production CoordinatorJob ID PRODU05054 Date posted 10/09/2019 Location Chicago, Illinois Additional Locations Coppell, TX 75019, USA | Chicago, IL, USA | Atlanta, GA 30305, USA Position Type Full-Time
Assists a team of producers as the internal gatekeeper, administrator, organizer and research provider by distributing communications on their behalf internally and externally.
Employee is responsible for coordinating purchase orders, travel and general accounting reporting for the Creative Resources (CR) Department. Responsibility includes the maintenance of job log, event project management tool, resource database and sales forecast estimate for department based on pending jobs and sold business. Employee also coordinates travel and logistics for production staff and contractors executing events for the CR department. Employee may need to travel to show site to assist on job site from time to time.
Key Job Responsibilities
Receives requests for work to be performed and coordinates the assignment of responsibility for completing the request. Coordinator tracks the progress and provides follow up and reporting of progress as needed. Helps to generate leads for sales opportunity for department by interfacing with other PSAV Teams to identify creative and production opportunities.
Tracks strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards meeting goals and achieving benchmarks, ensuring follow-through from the team and sustaining momentum.
Job Log and Revenue Forecasting
Employee is responsible for maintaining an accurate job log to forecast department revenue to senior management.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of sales or operation experience in hospitality, event planning and/or live show environment
- Typing data entry and proofing requires ability to read and concentrate for up to 50% of work time.
- Work requires written communication skill to proofread and edit routine business correspondence
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate should have administrative, theatrical, event or meeting planning experience.
- Working knowledge of audio visual equipment in a live show environment
- Attention to Communication
- Concern for Quality
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Self Development
- Financial Acumen
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Hartford Part-time Technician, Technician 13747334 Connecticut, United States
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual Part-time Technician, Technician 13747335 California, United States
- Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Savannah Riverfront Technician 13747336 Georgia, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Savannah Riverfront Part-time Technician, Technician 13747337 Georgia, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.