Account Manager GSOJob ID ACCOU02868 Date posted 05/15/2019 Location New York, New York Position Type Full-Time
The Account Manager, Global Sales is responsible for profitably managing Global Client accounts by proactively ensuring client satisfaction, retention and increasing revenue. The Account Manager, Global Sales will report to the Director, Global Sales.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Act as the key contact for Global clients, understand customer’s needs and goals, and create and execute a strategy that aligns the PSAV resources and solutions that solve customer issues.
- Serve as the leader of an account team for the entire organization to plan and drive YOY revenue growth, increased profit and revenue, and new business growth.
- Create and execute customer touch plans to further penetrate the account. This includes being able to secure customer appointments and execute sales calls, customer business reviews, and action plans to identify and secure both short and long term revenue opportunities.
- Ensure each account shows consistent progress of PSAV moving from vendor status through desired role of trusted advisor and moving up the buy/sell hierarchy by consistently establishing and delivering on our Core Value Proposition.
- Ensure compliance and consistent execution of any customer agreements across the organization’s executing divisions.
- Maintain timely and consistent customer reporting, delivery, and communication of key requirements.
- Engage customers at key live events, understand customer’s industry trends and associations, and build a network that continues to establish credibility, rapport, and opportunities to engage customers.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Actively manage account pipeline throughout the entire organization for all PSAV services including core audio visual services, power, rigging, HSIA, digital services and all offerings PSAV provides to clients.
- Identify and develop an account plan based to increase revenue for all accounts while managing compliance, profitability, and revenue channel development.
Operational and Technical Support
- Communicate the technical needs of each program effectively to clients and internal partners.
- Review quotes to ensure compliance with MSA agreements and PSAV Policy.
- Utilize software tools including diagrams, proposals, renderings, CAD drawings and related technical material to sell programs to clients while managing budget and exceeding customer expectations.
- Understand PSAV’s suite of technical services, product offerings, and servicing divisions and communicate the customer’s needs cross functionally.
- Information Management, Reporting, and Company Support
- Work closely with PSAV internal contacts to realize account objectives and act on resolving customer experience and internal issues.
- Identify and assign PSAV team members including senior leadership on the buy/sell hierarchy for key accounts.
- Monitor and maintain accurate and timely compass activity data entry, billing records, show evaluations, customer surveys, monthly or quarterly reporting, and any other information on assigned accounts requested by management in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5+ years of Audio Visual/Technical sales and/or Sales Management industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree desirable
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Ability to create technically and/or logistically complex proposals
- Ability to create and execute a strategic customized account plan
- Experience in networking targeted customers at industry events
- Experience working within a team environment to over-deliver on desired results
- Experience with high-level (Director or above) contract negotiations and the ability to successfully navigate complex organizations
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with the use of customer relationship database
- Experience with creating and executing presentations using PowerPoint and/or other forms of media
- Strong written and oral communication skills needed to draft sales presentations, and effectively solicit business via phone and face to face customer contact, as well as through tradeshow and industry events
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- In depth understanding of the meetings and event technology industries
- Desire and ability to travel within the United States or abroad
Exceeds Customer Expectations
Concern for Quality
Expeditious and Punctual
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Airport Toronto Technician, Part-time Technician 11997105 Ontario, Canada
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual - The Liberty Hotel Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 11986944 Massachusetts, United States
- Part-Time Technician (AV) - Hilton Portland Downtown Technician, Part-time Technician 11986945 Oregon, United States
- Technical Lead - Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Audio Visual Specialist, Audio Visual Technician 11983997 California, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.