Program Manager - GSOJob ID PROGR05244 Date posted 10/16/2019 Location New Jersey Additional Locations New York, USA Position Type Full-Time
Proposal, Quote, and Invoice Management
Manage proposal process for upcoming events for GSO Sales Managers. Analyze profit models, work with field operation managers to align pricing to maximize profitability while maintaining the integrity of the event, and contracted pricing. Monitor and manage compliance for customer billing, invoicing and payment activity with executing entities and Accounts Receivable department in accordance with company policies and contracted terms with the customer.
Event Series and Road Shows RFP’s
Act as the primary point of contact to handle multiple event series and road show RFP’s by communicating directly with clients when required to develop quotes and maintain a relationship that promotes the accurate exchange of information from the customer to the executing entity. Communications will also include, but are not limited to, quotes, budget updates, customer feedback forms, venue communications and technical changes for future and in-progress events.
Consistently and accurately communicate customer needs to executing entities through timely emails, phone calls, and any other means. Identify any challenges during these communications and resolve quickly by engaging management support, if needed. Communicate to Sales Team as appropriate, all customer trends, successes, challenges, and other information in accordance with established practices, policies and procedures. Utilize PSAV’s CRM on a daily basis, maintaing notes, customer information, revenue accuracy, and other high priority fields.
Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, with a goal of 95% or better event success rate, through timely issue resolution, responsive communications, accurate information and dilegent monitoring of events in progress.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years sales experience in audio visual or related industry
- 3-5 years of direct customer service experience
- Experience with technical bid/proposal preparation
- Excellent computer skills including all applications of Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- General knowledge of technical applications for audio reinforcement, data display, stage lighting and general audio-visual set ups
- Manages Complexity
- Balances Stakeholders
- Builds Networks
- Action Oriented
- Instills Trust
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology II Operations Management 14086734 New York, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Harbour Castle Part-time Technician, Technician 14086733 Ontario, Canada
- Gréeur à temps partiel Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 14029601 Quebec, Canada
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Melville Long Island Part-time Technician, Technician 14009324 New York, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.