Producer, Creative ServicesJob ID PRODU01110 Date posted 11/30/2018 Location National Harbor, Maryland Position Type Full-Time
PSAV Presentation Services is the leading supplier of audiovisual and event technology to hotels, associations, producers, and meeting planners worldwide. It's our responsibility to be more than an "AV" provider. We are currently expanding and seeking top Event Producers for 3 of our partner properties. We would prefer someone living in Washington DC, Dallas or Denver or are willing to relocate to these cities.
We're an event technology company, but we're not the headliner. We work behind the scenes, ensuring our clients look good. We give them an exceptional show, event, or meeting experience. EOE
PSAV Creative Services is a diverse team ofInnovative and Strategic Storytellersthat collaborates with our internal and external partners to effectivelyCommunicatetheirKey Messagesin a way that impacts what their audiencesThink, Feel,andBelieve. We cultivate relationships with our internal and external partners to enhance overall business within our company. PSAV CS Producers are responsible for the execution of projects from inception to invoicing.
Key Job Responsibilities
Participate in PSAV’s sales process and contribute to professional bids and proposals by actively using PSAV systems and marketing tools. Understand costs associated with sales and operations, including labor, commission, and equipment outsourcing, and work within established profitability guidelines. Utilize current Company software, systems marketing tools, and standard documents. Meet client needs by attending brainstorming sessions and pre-conference meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files, and responding to client concerns, questions and problems. Confirm that the equipment and technical positions will in fact meet the client’s needs. Determine who will generate schedules and drawings, order labor and equipment, etc.
Assist with entering equipment order into inventory tracking system and coordinate with operations, sales, and project managers on what specific equipment will be shipped. Arrange for sub-rentals that might be required and submit applicable P.O.s.
Together with technical operations, assemble the appropriate crew to execute the show. Determine if outside labor is needed and submit necessary P.O.s for that labor. Hold pre-production meeting with crew to transfer the client’s vision.
Reconcile job costs and assist with invoice.
- Minimum of a High School diploma, BS/BA in Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years audiovisual, sales or hospitality experience
- Onsite crew management experience
- Client relationship skills, strong written and oral communications skills, and detail oriented
- Prior experience in audiovisual preferred
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and sales processes required in addition to the ability to read and decipher financial reports and records
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally approximately 60 days a year.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Business Center Representative Hotel Services Portofino Bay Business Center / Customer Service / Sales Support 11095608 Florida, United States
- Manager Labour, Technology & Branch Services Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 11086000 British Columbia, Canada
- Assoc Natl Proj Mgr, Exhibits + Specialty Events. Operations Management 10988919 Texas, United States
- Nashville Open House 4/8 - 4/10 Hotel Sales 11184873 Tennessee, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.