Hargrove- Senior DesignerJob ID SENIO06218 Date posted 12/05/2019 Location Lanham , MD Position Type Full-Time
Hargrove is a world-class creator of experiential environments that delivers customized solutions for clients to tell their story, expand their brand and reach their target markets with innovative experiences.
We are currently looking for a Senior Designer to join our innovative, growing company.
The Senior Designer is a creative leader that will work under the direction of the Director of Creative Services and will thrive working alongside likeminded team members. The selected individual will design experiential environments for Hargrove clients in conjunction with our Creative Strategies department, internal account teams and Production Services.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Develop design concepts and solutions based on creative briefs, clients' business strategies and strategies developed by our internal Creative Strategy team.
- Illustrate and/or render concepts
- Create visual communications layouts that illustrate inspiration, space plans, concepts and ideas
- Provide written descriptions of concepts when needed
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to design environments that are functional, on strategy and on budget.
- Understand and use clients marketing guidelines in graphics and environments.
- Attend internal planning meetings
- Attend client meetings when required
- When needed, help guide junior designers
- Comfortable taking on large high profile projects
- Overly efficient demeanor that can work in a project-based role and multi-task effectively
- Comfortable facilitating meetings and making presentations
- Exercise excellent time management, decision-making, problem solving and organizational skills
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible to client and agency needs; excellent client service and client management skills
- Professional integrity and strong initiatives with high levels energy and attention to detail
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- Minimum 4 years’ experience designing marketing environments for the event and exhibit industry.
- Proven knowledge of the principles of environment design, graphic design, typography, 3d rendering and illustration.
- Experience with brand promotion development
- Highly experienced utilizing 3ds Max (or other professional 3d modeling program) Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite
- Required knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies and marketing trends
- This position is based at our HQ in Lanham, MD
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual Renaissance Boca Raton Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 14977600 Florida, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 14977597 Texas, United States
- Technician Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Cambridge Technician 14977598 Massachusetts, United States
- Audio Visual Technician - Hotel Chicago Technician 14977602 Illinois, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.