Customer Service Representative Audio Visual Warehouse OperationsJob ID CUSTO05235 Date posted 10/10/2019 Location Lanham, Maryland Position Type Full-Time
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for processing all incoming business activity and billing information while providing outstanding customer service. The CSR will administer all order entry processes including order updates with a focus on maximizing warehouse equipment utilization and act as a primary liaison to the Hotel Services Division. The Customer Service Representative will report directly to the Director, Warehouse Operations.
Key Job Responsibilities
Customer Service & Order Entry
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Process venue equipment requests and order entry.
- Develop relationships, both internal and external. Respond in a timely manner to all orders and inquires.
- Offer technology & service solutions to meet customer needs while focusing on increasing utilization of warehouse inventory
- Follow up with field team post-event when needed
Administration & Reporting:
- Navigator entry of all warehouse sourced orders and accurate internal billing
- Ensure all Navigator packages are up to date
- Maintain non-barcoded items within Navigator for accuracy
- Assist with communication on shortages and overdue items to be reconciled.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Process all internal billing and receivables after completion of events.
- Coordinate information from Venues and process Warehouse Operations billing per the Billing Calendar
- 2+ years of customer service experience, within audio-visual or related service industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while being able to think creatively and effectively solve problems.
- High degree of commitment to service excellence.
- Communicates Effectively
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
- See the big picture
- Drive Results
- Do the right thing
Work is generally performed in a warehouse. Team members working times will include days and may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV.When in the warehouse, work will be completed in an environment with exposure to outdoor temperatures, dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members may use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Hartford Part-time Technician, Technician 13747334 Connecticut, United States
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual Part-time Technician, Technician 13747335 California, United States
- Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Savannah Riverfront Technician 13747336 Georgia, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Savannah Riverfront Part-time Technician, Technician 13747337 Georgia, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.