Director, Event Technology - Fairmont Le Manoir RichelieuApply Later Apply Job ID 206996 Date posted 01/04/2019
Responsible for overall operations management, revenue and profitability of assigned location(s) while ensuring the utmost in client and hotel partner satisfaction. Provide learning and development opportunities for employees. Functions as primary liaison with property to handle any issues and to manage the hotel contract.
Key Job Responsibilities (Weight %)
Financial and Labour Management (20%)
Manage an efficient and profitable AV and Business Center (where applicable) operation. Focus on revenue maximization & cost control, in accordance with company standard operating procedures.
Sales Management (20%)
Manage and proactively execute the company sales process through advanced client contact. Improve and leverage the location and property’s market position and share.
Account Management (20%)
Provide outstanding customer service to clients by establishing excellent working relationships with hotel/resort staff and executives, company team members, neighboring locations, and all vendors. Mentor technicians to also provide this level of customer service.
People Development (20%)
Maintain a positive employee relations environment for all AV and Business Center (if applicable) team members. Manage performance, address employee concerns, maintain adequate staffing levels, and facilitate team development. Lead by example in portraying a polished, professional image according to the guidelines in the Employee Guide.
Information Management, Reporting and Company Support (12%)
Effectively utilize all company computer systems and software programs and ensure technicians are properly trained to use them. Complete standard and as-needed reports accurately and on-time. Actively participates in overall company programs/committees where applicable.
Equipment Security/Maintenance (8%)
Supervise security, inventory control, transportation and maintenance of equipment. Ensure all employees are properly trained in all areas.
Minimum of Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of audiovisual technical experience, including at least one year of previous supervisory experience.
- Completion of P.A.S.S. and other training requirements.
- Proficiency in the use of audiovisual equipment and company computer software and systems preferable.
- Effective leadership abilities and customer satisfaction focus.
See Job Description
Required Experience :
See Job Description
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technician Audio Visual Fairmont Copley Plaza Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10647145 Massachusetts, United States
- Technician Audio Visual The Colonnade Boston Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10647146 Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Audio Visual Warehouse Technician Technician, Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 10643641 Pennsylvania, United States
- Director, Event Technology II Director, Operations, Operations Management 10643643 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.