Sales Manager, Conference SystemJob ID SALES01383 Date posted 02/12/2019 Location Germantown, Maryland Position Type Full-Time
Grows overall revenue and profitability while maximizing customer satisfaction from pre-event planning through post-event phases of service. Solicits new and repeat business through a proactive sales approach that incorporates consultative selling skills. Cultivates and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enhance the overall business relationship. Reports to Sales Director or VP, Managing Director.
Key Job Responsibilities
Profitable Revenue Growth
- Solicits and secures rental business or systems installation business through a proactive, consultative sales approach that utilizes PSAV’s sales process and national sales standards.
- Manages customer sales pipeline through proper utilization of the CRM system and sales effectiveness guidelines.
- Develops client specific event capture strategies and proposal solutions to maximize revenues.
- Utilizes an understanding of costs to sell profitably and achieve property targets.
- Learns and sell new technology solutions that can enhance client events and increase revenues.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with key customers and various PSAV supporting functions and departments.
- Travel to clients during the sales process to discuss pre-event planning, at location site during event and for post-event meetings.
- Meets client needs through attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files and responding to client concerns, questions and problems.
- Achieves client satisfaction survey goals.
- Creates professional proposals that accommodate client event needs and offer state-of-the-art technology solutions.
- Follows up with clients through lead hand-offs, final billing and post-event service evaluations.
- Utilizes current company software, systems, marketing tools and standard documents. Contributes and assist with execution of the location’s annual business plan. Ensures proper lead hand-off procedures are followed.
- Learns and adopt national standards, business process improvements, new service offerings, etc. and ensure they are implemented in a timely manner.
- Assists with reporting as necessary, such as lost business reporting, forecasting, and other ad-hoc requests.
- Provides operational support during shows, driving sales programs with team members, and conduct training as needed.
Event Planning for Rental Sales
- Conveys information to Administrative Coordinator to make travel arrangements for all employees working the event.
- Hires Interpreters for rental shows.
- Arranges labor for rental shows.
- Partners with Operations Team on venue availability, security requirements, and delivery and pick up of equipment.
- Provides information to Administrative Coordinator for completion of Show Reports.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part-Time Technician - Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Orange County Part-time Technician, Technician 12635790 California, United States
- Technical Supervisor - Audio Visual - Hilton Chicago Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 12635789 Illinois, United States
- Seasonal Technician Audio Visual Various Hotels Fort Lauderdale Seasonal Technician, Technician 12635795 Florida, United States
- Sales Manager, Htl Svcs Hotel Sales 12635791 Virginia, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.