Visual DesignerJob ID VISUA04337 Date posted 08/31/2019 Location Coppell, Texas Position Type Full-Time
PSAV, the worldwide leader in dynamic live experiences, is looking for a highly collaborative Visual Designer (Presentations) who can design flawless, eye-catching and exceptional presentations under tight deadlines for a range of current and prospective clients. The Visual Designer will work on a mix of current client work, internal company projects, and new business. In addition to creating presentations, this person will also be responsible for other graphic design projects as necessary. Working cross-functionally with team members and internal clients, the Visual Designer will be responsible for interpreting complex ideas visually and for communicating information and ideas through exciting visuals that make an impact. Bonus points for candidates with presentation samples in their portfolios.
Key Job Responsibilities
Content Creation & Solution Development
- Concept and craft high-quality designs for a variety of media, including print (regular and large-format,) digital, social, mobile, presentations, and video for large events and360 degreeexperiential executions.
- Own the successful execution and delivery of assignments and projects, ensuring all deliverables meet the quality standards and communication objectives of the producer and client.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of any form of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Define, codify and establish the standards for high quality visual design for creative assets.
- Manage the execution of typography, icons, logos, assets and interfaces for multiple platforms.
- Share examples of design excellence withthe Creative
- Assist in providing consultation as the design expert for all PSAV work
- Maintain close understanding of the industry, watching existing trends and forecasting design direction to keep content design current and innovative.
- Learn and grow your technical understanding and abilities as new methods are created and new software launches.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, supporting, and collaborating with a cross-discipline team of creatives, including video directors, scenic designers, creative directors, presentation designers, copywriters, creative technologists, and social strategists.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures for artwork deliverables, content organization andscopeof work development.
- Organize and maintainworkstationto ensure efficient operation; organize and back up files as appropriate
- Communicate to various internal parties regarding progress of projects.
- Take responsibility for on-time, on budget delivery of all projects.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design preferred
- 4+ years of graphic design experience
- A portfolio displaying a solid understanding of design and typography across a range of different media
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of graphic design, print design/layout, web design and development
- Demonstrated ability to take designs from concept to execution
- Experienced working within a larger creative team and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Full proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, PowerPoint, and Keynote; or similar programs
- Strong project management skills, ability to independently guide workload and prioritization
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Competencies (by Core Values)
- Concern for Quality
- Production Efficiency
- Problem Solving
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology II Operations Management 14086734 New York, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Harbour Castle Part-time Technician, Technician 14086733 Ontario, Canada
- Gréeur à temps partiel Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 14029601 Quebec, Canada
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Melville Long Island Part-time Technician, Technician 14009324 New York, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.