Sr Account Manager, PGEJob ID SRACC05121 Date posted 10/04/2019 Location Coppell, Texas Position Type Full-Time
Responsible for overall operations management, revenue, and profitability related to the execution of events as assigned within Premier Global Events (PGE) division while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction. Responsibilities include managing relationships with existing accounts, renewing business, supporting sales team efforts in acquiring new accounts, and provide oversite of project management team. Mentor Account Managers, Project Managers and other team members in best practices as they relate to account management. Represent PSAV at the highest level of professionalism possible while adhering to PSAV’s five core values. This position reports into the VP, Account Management – PGE.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels of their organization and provide outstanding customer service while focusing on customer retention.
- Identify key issues and decision makers that will influence the contract renewal and leverage all available internal resources to facilitate the planning effort for renewing existing business.
- Develop new revenue streams from account base through allied groups, exhibits, digital services, specialty services and additional ad-hoc client meetings.
- Provide organizational and technical sales support to the account team on new business.
- Manage annual revenue averaging $3.0M+.
- Ability to profitably manage million dollar events.
- Collaborate with top level stakeholders in strategic conversations regarding organizations goals and visions and how PSAV can partner with them in offering solutions.
- Develop customer account plans and 3x3 relationship charts.
- Maintain and update opportunities and client information in Compass on a regular basis.
- Ensure event budgets are delivered, and updated as needed per the clients schedule, using R2 platform to generate budgets for EPT approval.
- Perform Business Reviews with clients as appropriate, presenting billing summary comparisons.
- Ensure events meet all financial objectives in the areas of equipment, labor and travel margins while exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Provide input and ideas to clients and PSAV for ways to improve event success by re-engineering to maximize attendee engagement and experience.
- Billing will be completed seven days after close of event.
- Ensure maximization use of PSAV personnel to minimize outside labor costs.
- By retaining customers, PGE financial objectives are more likely to be attained by not having to replace revenue of lost business.
- Provide organizational leadership, guidance, feedback, motivation, and mentoring for the development of Account Managers, Sr Project Managers, Project Managers, and department managers within the division.
- Proactively share best practices and actively participate in improvement experiments.
- Execute all company initiatives.
- Manage adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and appropriate business practices.
- Utilize appropriate technologies to communicate promptly and coordinate business updates as necessary.
- Demonstrate examples of outstanding customer service and response.
- Use a blend of strategic, analytic and implementation abilities with an orientation toward results and a bias for action.
- Support other divisions of PSAV with event and client knowledge as needed.
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Hotel/Convention Management, or related field
- 8+ yrs years’ experience in Meetings/Association Industry
- Advanced understanding of audiovisual and computer equipment and their applications
- Competency in account management and basic computer software platforms.
- Building Organization Commitment
- People Development
- Problem Solving
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology II Operations Management 14086734 New York, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Harbour Castle Part-time Technician, Technician 14086733 Ontario, Canada
- Gréeur à temps partiel Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 14029601 Quebec, Canada
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Melville Long Island Part-time Technician, Technician 14009324 New York, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.