Regional Account ManagerJob ID REGAC05896 Date posted 11/16/2019 Location Coppell, Texas Position Type Full-Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Proactively pursue and follow up on assigned account leads.
- Develop relationships with multiple key stakeholders within Preferred Accounts to include meeting planners, business unit directors and c-level executives.
- Understand customer’s needs and goals to create a Preferred Account Strategy that best aligns PSAV resources and solutions, while driving customer awareness and adoption.
- Secure customer-facing appointments (as part of the Preferred Account Strategy), and conduct sales calls to identify and secure both short and long term revenue opportunities.
- Coordinate technical consultations and presentations with internal resources as necessary.
- Maintain active membership in key industry organizations (MPI/PCMA), participate in local events, and seek leadership/promotional opportunities within local industry organizations
- Oversee execution of Preferred Account Strategies throughout the organization to drive YOY revenue growth, increased profit and revenue, and new business growth.
- Act as the liaison between Preferred Account Contacts and PSAV Field Sales to insure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct semi-annual business reviews with key stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance and consistent execution of any customer agreements across PSAV’s executing divisions.
- Maintain timely and consistent customer reporting, delivery, and internal/external communication of key requirements.
- Engage customers at key live events, understand customer’s industry trends and associations, and build a network that continues to establish credibility, rapport, and opportunities to engage customers.
- Grow Preferred Accounts to achieve Premier Account status when appropriate.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Actively manage account pipeline throughout the entire organization for all PSAV services including core audio visual services, power, rigging, HSIA, digital services and all offerings PSAV provides to clients.
- Identify and develop account plans and mutually beneficial terms designed to increase revenue for all accounts while managing compliance, profitability, and revenue channel development.
Sales, Operational and Technical Support
- Effectively communicate the customer’s needs internally across multiple departments.
- Liaise with internal resources to convey technical requirements, budget expectations, and timelines.
- Work closely with PSAV internal contacts to realize account objectives and act on resolving customer experience and internal issues.
- Monitor and maintain accurate and timely Compass (CRM) Account and Contact data entry, billing records, show evaluations, customer surveys, monthly or quarterly reporting, and any other information on assigned accounts requested by management in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5+ years of Account Management/ Business Development experience, and/ or Audio Visual/Technical sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to create and execute a strategic customized account plan
- Existing account relationships preferred
- Experience in networking targeted customers at industry events
- Experience working within a team environment to over-deliver on desired results
- Experience with high-level (Director or above) contract negotiations and the ability to successfully navigate complex organizations
- Experience in creating and delivering compelling high-level presentations to a variety of key stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with the use of customer relationship database
- Strong written and oral communication skills needed to draft sales presentations, and effectively solicit business via phone and face to face customer contact, as well as through tradeshow and industry events
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- In depth understanding of the meetings and event technology industries
- Desire and ability to travel within the United States or abroad
- Sales Proficiency
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Concern for Quality
- Results Orientation
- Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Organization
- Expeditious and Punctual
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology I Operations Management 14423827 Massachusetts, United States
- Technician Audio Visual (Denver Sheraton Downtown) Technician 14423825 Colorado, United States
- Operations Manager, Hotel Services The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Operations Management 14423829 Florida, United States
- Part Time Audio Visual Technician - The Graduate Hotel Technician 14423826 Minnesota, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.