Director of Digital MediaJob ID DIREC02864 Date posted 05/16/2019 Location Coppell, Texas Position Type Full-Time
Manage the Digital Media team of Creative Engineers, Artist, Producers and Designers who specialize in all areas of event media production. Develop and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines for video, audio, web design, print design and layout, and multimedia content creation and distribution. Plan workflow for complex technical media projects to ensure project completion within an established time frame. The position supports the internal PSAV customer and direct-to client facing accounts. Reports to the VP, Creative Services.
Key Job Responsibilities
Plan, develop, and implement SOP for creation of digital media content. Specify hardware platforms and software required and utilized in the creation of media content. Drive consistency and inter-operatability across all Divisions of the company. Establish standards and best practices for media delivery through all channels of content distribution. Implement an organize appropriate storage solutions for all produced and archived media.
Develop and manage workflow from all disciplines required to ensure proper review, approval and completion. Schedule and direct staff utilization ensuring appropriate time allotments per project and that workflow plan is followed. Development of workflows will include meeting with staff and other internal clients to understand the commitments. Communicate to various internal parties regarding progress of projects. Take responsibility for on-time, on budget delivery of all projects.
Sales and Marketing Support
Lead team to develop presentation materials for use by PSAV sales, operations and functional staff to sell the services of PSAV to their related clients. Additionally provide a platform and related materials to enhance the profile and market visibility of the creative group. Oversee the production and creation of media designed for delivery via print, web, and all other digital distribution channels. Refresh materials based on regular or as-needed basis. Develop resources by logging activity and maintaining data for further evaluation and to make recommendations on products and services to Sr. Management for company strategic growth.
Provide strategic direction to staff and allocate the resources necessary to achieve objectives. Hire, develop and lead the internal staff to support the growth of the business while cultivating a solid group of vendors and as-needed specialists that will enhance the departments capabilities. Manage human resource related issues within the department including selection, performance management, salary administration, progressive discipline, training and development and strategic human resources planning.
Be a creative division ambassador to promote Creative Services to internal and external clients based on business needs through presentations and capability meetings. Interact with top managers and decision makers across the company to make them aware of the products and services offered that can meet their departments’ needs.
· Minimum of 8 years digital media production and production management required
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Working Knowledge on both PC and Mac platforms include MS Office products and proficiency with photo and graphics production tools including but not limited to, Final Cut Studio, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash, Illustrator, and ProTools
· Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
· Ability to think strategically when applying solutions to meet customer demands
· Ability to manage a team
· Concern for quality, detail, problem solving
· Sales and project management acumen
· Ability to utilize leading edge presentation technology
· Strategic Planning
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual Westin Airport Toronto Part-time Technician, Technician 11997105 Ontario, Canada
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual - The Liberty Hotel Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 11986944 Massachusetts, United States
- Part-Time Technician (AV) - Hilton Portland Downtown Part-time Technician, Technician 11986945 Oregon, United States
- Part-Time Rigger- Audio Visual- Los Angeles County Rigging, Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 11983998 California, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.