Director, Global AccountsJob ID DIREC06891 Date posted 01/22/2020 Location Coppell , TX 75019 Additional Locations San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Position Type Full-Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify and develop an account plan designed to increase revenue while managing compliance, profitability, and revenue channel development.
- Act as the key contact for Global clients, understand customer’s needs and goals, and create and execute a strategy that aligns the PSAV resources and solutions that solve customer needs.
- Qualify and quantify the customers holistic needs in AV, Event Technology, Production, Content and all technical event needs.
- Create and execute plans to further penetrate the account. This includes securing customer appointments and executing sales calls, customer business reviews, and action plans to identify and secure both short and long-term revenue opportunities.
- Ensure each account shows consistent progress of PSAV moving from vendor status through desired role of trusted advisor and moving up the buy/sell hierarchy by consistently establishing and delivering on our Core Value Proposition.
- Understand customer’s industry trends and associations, and build a network that continues to establish credibility, rapport, and opportunities to engage customers.
- Develop deep knowledge of customer procurement strategies, structure, businesses, and synergies
- Aggregate client account-based growth data and evaluate areas of opportunity.
- Anticipate client needs and proactively develop an approach that is tailored to each client
- Model account-based trends on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis, and compare data with previous years' results and forecast future account-based growth rates.
- Drive results through customized solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all of PSAV’s owned subsidiary companies with the ability to sell full solutions to the customer’s holistic needs.
- Responsible for generating leads and mining opportunities within existing accounts to drive incremental revenue.
- Understand industry trends that impact customer buying behaviors and offer innovative solutions.
- Engagement in relevant industry organizations.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Actively manage account pipeline throughout the entire organization for all PSAV services including core audio visual services, power, rigging, HSIA, digital services and all offerings PSAV provides to clients.
Operational and Technical Support
- Communicate the technical needs of each program effectively to clients and internal partners.
- Review quotes to ensure compliance with MSA agreements and PSAV Policy.
- Utilize software tools including diagrams, proposals, renderings, CAD drawings and related technical material to sell programs to clients while managing budget and exceeding customer expectations.
- Understand PSAV’s family of brands, product offerings, and servicing divisions and communicate the customer’s needs cross functionally.
Information Management, Reporting, and Company Support
- Work closely with PSAV internal contacts to realize account objectives and act on resolving customer experience and internal issues.
- Identify and assign PSAV team members, including senior leadership on the buy/sell hierarchy for key accounts.
- Monitor and maintain accurate and timely compass activity data entry, billing records, show evaluations, customer surveys, monthly or quarterly reporting, and any other information on assigned accounts requested by management in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain timely and consistent customer reporting, delivery, and communication of key requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable
- Minimum 6+ years of Audio Visual/Technical sales and/or Sales Management industry experience
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Ability to create technically and/or logistically complex proposals
- Ability to create and execute a strategic customized account plan
- Experience in networking targeted customers at industry events
- Experience working within a team environment to over-deliver on desired results
- Experience with high-level (Director or above) contract negotiations and the ability to successfully navigate complex organizations
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with the use of customer relationship database
- Experience with creating and executing presentations using PowerPoint and/or other forms of media
- Strong written and oral communication skills needed to draft sales presentations, and effectively solicit business via phone and face to face customer contact, as well as through tradeshow and industry events
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- In depth understanding of the meetings and event technology industries
- Desire and ability to travel within the United States or abroad
- Manages Complexity
- Business Insight
- Strategic Mindset
- Communicates Effectively
- Builds Networks
- Drives Quality Results
- Plans and Aligns
- Instills Trust
- Manages Ambiguity
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Audio Visual Technician Technician 15425744 Kentucky, United States
- Warehouse Technician Audio Visual (Tempe Warehouse ) Technician, Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 15425742 Arizona, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual - Whitley Atlanta Buckhead Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 15425745 Georgia, United States
- Power Distribution Technician- Boca Raton Resort Technician, Rigging, Power, Internet & Networking 15425743 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.