Associate 3D Render ArtistJob ID ASSOC03146 Date posted 06/11/2019 Location Coppell, Texas Position Type Full-Time
The Associate Render Artist will be responsible for supporting and creating custom 3D architectural visualization renders under the direction of the Senior Render Artist. This position will have to have experience in AV or large scale event production. Familiarity or experience with 3D Art Production Pipeline and Cinema4D. Additionally, this position coordinates incoming render leads and projects including managing/maintaining the Wrike project management system, scheduling, reporting, and billing. Partners with internal and external PSAV customers to provide excellent customer service and consultative support on design. This position will report to the Art Director, Creative Media.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Build high resolution 3D ballroom, venue and additional visualization renders for internal and external partners.
- Coordinate with the scenic department and related creative departments to provide quality products to aid in the sales of meetings and events
- Translate client’s creative vision into tangible assets through discovery calls and research
- Translate real-world lighting and rigging techniques into the digital space
- Assist in identifying and modeling PSAV/3rd party tech for the internal digital asset library
- Assist in developing and curating the online render library
- Attend show sites for activation and research, where applicable
- Collaborate with other render artists on complex projects requiring quick turnarounds
- Process new render leads, set expectations with client/customers, and assign artists to renders.
- Track artist’s hours and deadlines.
- Coordinate with vendors for outsourcing, close out finished projects and follow up with artists/clients.
- Manage and maintain the Wrike project management system.
- Handle cost approvals.
- Minimum of a High School diploma; BS/BA is preferred
- 1+ years of artistry experience
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with computer software and programs
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- 1-3 years of Cinema 4D experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Communicates Effectively
- Instills Trust
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
- Action Oriented
- Drives Quality Results
- Manages Complexity
- Decision Quality
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Director, Event Technology (SNE) Director, Operations Management 12374715 Tennessee, United States
- Sales Coordinator, Htl Business Center / Customer Service / Sales Support 12374716 Ohio, United States
- Technical Lead Audio Visual Westin Richmond Audio Visual Specialist, Audio Visual Technician 11833913 Virginia, United States
- Technician - Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Houston Technician 11833915 Texas, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.