Business Center Representative Bonita SpringsApply Later Apply Job ID 207141 Date posted 01/11/2019
Assist with the daily Business Center operations within a hotel environment by providing office assistance to hotel guests while ensuring courteous and efficient service.
Key Job Responsibilities
Acknowledge and interact with hotel team members and customers. Display a polished and professional image towards hotel team members and customers. Respond quickly to questions and requests and handles service problems politely and efficiently. Demonstrate knowledge of hotel and facility services.
Complete invoicing for customers. Enter and balance charges on the Company’s billing system. Download and maintain accurate customer files. Provide basic cash and credit card handling according to the Company’s policy.
Supply and Equipment Maintenance
Provide quotes for Business Center equipment rentals. Complete equipment setup and support. Track and maintain office supplies and associated vendor pricing information.
Support the Director of Event Technology with administrative duties. Maintain a clean, neat and organized Business Center. Handle shipping and packaging with assigned carriers for domestic and international delivery.
- High school diploma/GED required; Associates degree is preferred.
- One year experience in a service related industry
- Strong MS Office experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as copiers and fax machines
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technician Audio Visual Fairmont Copley Plaza Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10647145 Massachusetts, United States
- Technician Audio Visual The Colonnade Boston Technician, Ops - Technical Services 10647146 Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Audio Visual Warehouse Technician Technician, Warehouse, Transportation & Logistics 10643641 Pennsylvania, United States
- Director, Event Technology II Director, Operations, Operations Management 10643643 Florida, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your joruney to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.