Project Manager, Hotel Services Boca ResortJob ID PROJE04478 Date posted 09/07/2019 Location Boca Raton, Florida Position Type Full-Time
Manage the event crew, operational elements, and & client’s expectations while on show site. Ensure successful and profitable execution of projects from signed sales proposal to final invoicing. Assist the sales team in determining event technical requirements and communicate with all parties involved to collect and disseminate information required for execution. Analyze equipment and labor requirements, coordinate the fulfillment of these requirements, and communicate execution plan.
Key Job Responsibilities
Event and Labor Management
Schedule and supervise on-site crew including full-time and part-time employees. Negotiate rates for outside labor. Prepare and implement technical production schedules as necessary to coordinate all crew, vendors and deliveries. Supervise and coordinate any required purchase orders, travel requirements, or per diem requests for assigned crewmembers. Communicate project scope, execution plan, and individual responsibilities with crew and manage to plan requirements. Designate crew leads and review all necessary information to ensure successful event for the client and PSAV. Operate equipment as necessary. Utilize and mentor regional PSAV technicians on event execution and best practices to help improve the local knowledge base and overall level of experience in the market. Conduct local training sessions as directed.
Generate schedules and drawings, contact venue to coordinate project including load in / out procedures, power, loading dock permissions, etc. Maintain focus on client needs by attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files, and responding to client concerns, questions, and problems. Assist the sales team to help determine equipment needs and technical solutions for assigned project. Supervise the creation of CAD documents and renderings that are accurate and convey the intent of the technology. Review all sales documents to confirm that the equipment and technical positions will in fact meet the client’s needs, and that profit forecast assumptions are attainable.
- 5 years tech experience in the Corporate Staging or Broadcast industry, including 1 year in a supervisory role
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Technical Background
- Strong Client relationship skills
- MS Office experience preferred
- CAD knowledge / experience preferred
- HS Diploma required
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Sheraton Needham Part-time Technician, Technician 13427217 Massachusetts, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual- JW Marriott Marco Island Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 13427218 Florida, United States
- Technical Lead Audio Visual Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando Audio Visual Specialist, Audio Visual Technician 13427219 Florida, United States
- Technical Lead Audio Visual - Hilton Anaheim Audio Visual Specialist, Audio Visual Technician 13427220 California, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.