AV Concierge - Fairmont AustinJob ID CONCI03070 Date posted 06/01/2019 Location Austin, Texas Position Type Full-Time
Act as liaison between PSAV, hotel and client. Provide guests with information and support in a professional and friendly manner while building relationships to ensure a high quality experience. This position will report to Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
Acknowledge and interact with customers while maintaining a pleasant and professional image. Build relationships with customers to establish trust and open communication. Pro-actively identify potential issues and provides solutions to client’s concerns. Respond quickly to questions and requests and handle service problems politely and efficiently.
Display clear and concise verbal and written skills. Communicate technical information effectively to non-technical audiences and presents information in skillful and enthusiastic manner. Demonstrate effective listening skills. Relay necessary information to other team members regarding customers.
Communicate billing information to clients, resolves billing concerns and obtain signatures. Convey and enter billing changes and communicate billing challenges to appropriate PSAV team members.
Provide on-floor technical support when necessary during extremely heavy business times. Assist with sets, strikes and operation of equipment in accordance with PSAV standards. Demonstrate knowledge of hotel and facility services.
· High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· 1-2 years customer service experience is preferred.
· Proficiency with computer software and programs, including the Internet and Microsoft Office.
· Working knowledge of basic audio visual equipment is preferred.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong client relationship-building skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
· Attention to Communication
· Exceeds Customer Expectations
· Concern for Quality
· Problem Solving
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures. Working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will be in contact with high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may work in multiple hotel locations. Working times include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part-Time Technician - Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Orange County Part-time Technician, Technician 12635790 California, United States
- Technical Supervisor - Audio Visual - Hilton Chicago Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 12635789 Illinois, United States
- Seasonal Technician Audio Visual Various Hotels Fort Lauderdale Seasonal Technician, Technician 12635795 Florida, United States
- Sales Manager, Htl Svcs Hotel Sales 12635791 Virginia, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.