Sales Coordinator, Hotel Services Renaissance Atlanta WaverlyJob ID SALES06761 Date posted 01/13/2020 Location Atlanta , GA 30339 Position Type Full-Time
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Event Technology team by selling equipment and services for events of all sizes with a special focus on events under $5K in revenue. Complete sales order entries and other sales related activities. Provide general sales administration support as needed including order entry, opportunity management, billing, and customer follow-up. The Sales Coordinator is a developmental role for progression to a Sales Manager after one year. The position reports into a Sales Director or Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
Sales Support and Coordination
- Directly sell smaller events such as Banquet Event Order (BEO) bookings, exhibitors, affiliate business, and In-Conjunction-With (ICW) events, as determined appropriate by the Manager.
- Maximize revenue and adhere to event profit guidelines for all assigned business.
- Meet client needs through attending client meetings and responding to client concerns, questions and problems.
- Follow up with clients through final billing, thank you letters, post-event service evaluations and lead hand-offs.
- Effectively use PSAV tools and resources to respond to customer requests.
- Ensure CRM is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Minimum of a High School diploma; BS/BA is preferred or 1+ years of sales/event experience
- Prior technology, sales, hospitality or event planning experience a plus
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with computer software and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Competencies (by Core Values)
- Communicates Effectively
- Action Oriented
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual Renaissance Boca Raton Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 14977600 Florida, United States
- Technical Supervisor Audio Visual- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa Technician, Audio Visual Technical Supervisor 14977597 Texas, United States
- Technician Audio Visual - Hyatt Regency Cambridge Technician 14977598 Massachusetts, United States
- Audio Visual Technician - Hotel Chicago Technician 14977602 Illinois, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.