National College Leadership Program Trainee Atlanta MarketJob ID NATIO05195 Date posted 10/10/2019 Location Atlanta, Georgia Position Type Full-Time
NATIONAL COLLEGE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
The very core of PSAV is our creative and skilled team members. We're passionate about events, and we have the resources and experience to make yours unforgettable. Working closely with our customers, our talented professionals deliver strategic planning, creative production, advanced technology and staging services to make dynamic and impactful meetings and events of all sizes – always with an unwavering focus on you.
As the leading supplier of audiovisual and event technology to hotels, associations, producers and meeting planners worldwide, PSAV maintains a commitment to being more than ‘just AV’. We’re an event technology company but we’re not the headliner; we work behind the scenes. As a team member in our company you will be connected with the most talented and dedicated people in the industry who are passionate about giving each client, large or small, the best show, event or meeting experience of their life.
Our global footprint in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, along with our 40+ production branches, allows us to provide you with many career options.
PSAV is currently seeking candidates that will fill the 2020National College Leadership Program scheduled to start January 2020 and June 2020. Upon successful completion of the 5 month rotational training program, designed with a mix of on-the job learning experiences, classroom-based training, and on demand training, individuals will be prepared for immediate placement into an operations management role within our nationwide network of luxury hotel and conference center properties.
PSAV is searching for motivated candidates interested in a career in hospitality and event management to join the program. We value the infusion of energy and fresh perspectives brought by recent graduates and operations and business professionals that possess a year or less experience. If you will be graduating between December 2019 and May 2020, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Qualified candidates must possess the following background:
- 4-year college graduate with a BA/BS degree required; preference for Hospitality, Business/Management, Communications, Event Management, Theater or related field.
- At least 1 year professional work experience or a combination of employment/internships. Prior experience in management, operations, technology and/or hospitality is a plus.
- Strong interest in a management career with the opportunity for advancement and promotion.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Effective leadership abilities and customer satisfaction focus.
- Technical aptitude demonstrated through interest and exposure to new technology.
- Ability to work at a hotel location within major metro markets
- Willingness to relocate regionally and/or within the US
- Includes 2-3 weeks of training at separate intervals in Chicago, IL with the balance of the 5 month program located at different locations within a defined region
- Training will include a combination of our four PSAV University Academies – Operations, Technical, Sales and Leadership.
Builds Effective Teams
Drives Quality Results
Plans and Aligns
PSAV offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including health insurance and participation in a 401K plan. Candidates will receive a base salary during the training program and have the ability to earn a base salary + bonus incentive upon placement as an Operations Manager, Director of Events or Venue Sales Manager (placement will occur immediately upon completion of the training). Most importantly, we empower team members to make significant contributions to our business while developing their careers.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform criminal background screening and pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply, visit www.jobs.psav and search National College Leadership Program.
Early Career Development Programs
PSAV is always looking for talented people who are passionate about creating memorable experiences that inspire change. Find out how you can jump-start your career in our dynamic industry.LEARN MORE
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Hartford Part-time Technician, Technician 13747334 Connecticut, United States
- Part Time Technician Audio Visual Part-time Technician, Technician 13747335 California, United States
- Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Savannah Riverfront Technician 13747336 Georgia, United States
- Part-Time Technician Audio Visual - Marriott Savannah Riverfront Part-time Technician, Technician 13747337 Georgia, United States
Your career and ambitions aren’t tied down to one place. We’re the exclusive on-site event technology provider to over 1,500 venues around the world, filling your future with global possibilities.explore locations
Career Path Opportunities
Discover everywhere you can go and the impact you can have. Your career is never limited to one location with PSAV.LEARN MORE
What to Expect
We want to give you a window into our recruitment process to ensure that your journey to becoming a PSAV team member is a positive experience.LEARN MORE
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Stay connected and receive the latest career opportunities at PSAV.